Secondary 800Mhz

How would I go about doing this? I think i've might of done this by accident and now my phone wont pick up VZW automatically. And yesterday I was messing around with the settings in that menu by dialing *#*#4636#*#* and then my phone got stuck in roaming. Then I kept trying to switch it back to pcs 1900 but it kept freezing and rebooting. Then I think I put my phone on airplane mode and changed it back to pcs 1900 and thank god it worked. But I think i've might of did this before as when I went to Branson the other day I was unable to Roam. Where as my moms iPhone 4s could.

l

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint doesn't care if you root your device, only if rooting it negatively affects the network in some way. So, go ahead, root away.

Additionally retail stores that are not Corporate Sprint Owned (anything that says like "Sprint Store by Galactic Communications") has no more access than you do to images to flash devices. They have to use Google and shady websites, all the same as you.

I don't deal with non-corporate stores and in this instance I went directly to the store with the repair techs. This is why I was kind of surprised to hear they didn't have the ROM for my phone. Whatever. I took it at face value.

In any case, i'm learning new things including not to screw with manual band selection on the EVO LTE. Not only can I not roam on 850, I'm not seeing any action on 800 when I'm in west Michigan outside the IBEZ. (Managed to circle back around and get sorta relevant to the topic