Running list and LTE connections

I've been viewing the running list in the Houston area for the past couple of days and its stayed at 14%. My question is how long does it take to update when new towers are complete and does anyone know how many or much upgrades per day can Sprint accomplish. Furthermore based on reading one of the articles could it be that many in Houston could have good in home coverage of LTE with the 14% completed but can't connect because of the threshold issues?

I've been viewing the running list in the Houston area for the past couple of days and its stayed at 14%. My question is how long does it take to update when new towers are complete and does anyone know how many or much upgrades per day can Sprint accomplish. Furthermore based on reading one of the articles could it be that many in Houston could have good in home coverage of LTE with the 14% completed but can't connect because of the threshold issues?

I typically update the NV Completed Sites map on average once per week. When I do, I try to remember to update the percentages in the Running List thread. I can confirm as of our last live site update on July 15th, that Houston did only have 14% complete. Well below the normal launch target of 40%.

Based on the past weekly updates, I would say on average, 5-10 sites come live every week so far in Houston. However, the master Network Vision schedule shows that sites complete every week is supposed to jump in July from the previous 5-10 to be more like 18 per week. So they are going to have to speed up deployment soon, or they will get behind the schedule that we discussed in our last Houston article: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-263-houston-network-visionlte-deployment-schedule-update/

As for the 14% coverage, you would get good in home coverage if you were within 2 miles of a site in most instances, if there wasn't the threshold issues. When complete, you should have a similar LTE signal as 3G signal in most places.

Robert

I typically update the NV Completed Sites map on average once per week. When I do, I try to remember to update the percentages in the Running List thread. I can confirm as of our last live site update on July 15th, that Houston did only have 14% complete. Well below the normal launch target of 40%.

Based on the past weekly updates, I would say on average, 5-10 sites come live every week so far in Houston. However, the master Network Vision schedule shows that sites complete every week is supposed to jump in July from the previous 5-10 to be more like 18 per week. So they are going to have to speed up deployment soon, or they will get behind the schedule that we discussed in our last Houston article: http://s4gru.com/ind...chedule-update/

As for the 14% coverage, you would get good in home coverage if you were within 2 miles of a site in most instances, if there wasn't the threshold issues. When complete, you should have a similar LTE signal as 3G signal in most places.

Robert

Thanks,