Oklahoma Market

Richmc

I think that these markets will be at the period between the Second and Third Rounds with starts from November - February. I do not have any more details than this. All of these markets were in the last detailed site schedule, but they all had the same date for each site.

To me, it appears they are just starting to work on the schedule for these markets. Since I know they are not working on 3rd Round schedules until the Fall, it leads me to believe this markets are kind of in between. I would stay cautiously optimistic.

Robert

Currently I stop by the site everyday but after the 15th may have to cut back. Going to be rough seeing all the people getting LTE goodness lol.

I am starting to get LTE envy, myself.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Currently I stop by the site everyday but after the 15th may have to cut back. Going to be rough seeing all the people getting LTE goodness lol.

With most of them already having wimax it will be business as usual for me.

I do have a random question. There is a tower a distance my cabin that very few people use (probably just me). It had been giving me a steady 800kbps 3G connection until about a month ago. Now speedtests usually don't complete and if they do I now get around 10 kbps. If I call sprint about it would they actually try to fix it or would that be a waste of time?

With most of them already having wimax it will be business as usual for me.

I do have a random question. There is a tower a distance my cabin that very few people use (probably just me). It had been giving me a steady 800kbps 3G connection until about a month ago. Now speedtests usually don't complete and if they do I now get around 10 kbps. If I call sprint about it would they actually try to fix it or would that be a waste of time?

On the legacy network, Ericsson really was not in a position to monitor the network proactively. Ericsson pretty much is in reactive mode only responding to sites with active tickets. After tickets are opened, then they check and see if additional backhaul or carriers are needed. Calling and complaining increases your chances of getting Ericsson out there to check it out. If you do nothing, nothing will happen, unless someone else calls.

Robert

On the legacy network, Ericsson really was not in a position to monitor the network proactively. Ericsson pretty much is in reactive mode only responding to sites with active tickets. After tickets are opened, then they check and see if additional backhaul or carriers are needed. Calling and complaining increases your chances of getting Ericsson out there to check it out. If you do nothing, nothing will happen, unless someone else calls.

Robert

I'll give it a shot, Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2