Need help with network bridge/ repeater!!

gopher_otis

I am trying to connect an Xbox to the Internet but it is the version without the built in wireless adapter and to buy the one that plugs into the back would cost me at least $50. I have created a network bridge on my laptop for the time being, but I would really like to free it up for other things beside acting as a network bridge. Can anyone please simply explain how to set a Westell A90-750022-07 to act as a receiver and connect to my wireless network and have the Xbox connected to the Westell?

Andy

I am trying to connect an Xbox to the Internet but it is the version without the built in wireless adapter and to buy the one that plugs into the back would cost me at least $50. I have created a network bridge on my laptop for the time being, but I would really like to free it up for other things beside acting as a network bridge. Can anyone please simply explain how to set a Westell A90-750022-07 to act as a receiver and connect to my wireless network and have the Xbox connected to the Westell?

Wait what operating system do you have? I know how to do it on windows 7 and I never bridged the connection I got a Ethernet plugged into the laptop going to the Xbox 360 and then under wifi thing you click on properties and find the sharing option and open the scroll box and apply it to the Ethernet and then you should start Getting Internet on the Xbox 360

Andy