Undercover Boss

4GHoward

Who watches the show Undercover Boss on CBS? I was thinking that CBS should air Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint, on Undercover Boss, so he can see how his company operates behind the scenes. What do you think about that?

Sprint isn't doing the installs of network vision equipment. Are they going to have him answering phones or selling phones at a store?

Sent from my CM9 Toro using Forum Runner

Sprint isn't doing the installs of network vision equipment. Are they going to have him answering phones or selling phones at a store?

Sent from my CM9 Toro using Forum Runner

Customer Service is the key of having a good relationship with a company.

If Hesse was on Undercover Boss, he would facepalm himself for noticing the lack of phone knowledge some Sprint Store and Customer Service employees have. :lol: It's sad but true.

Would he know anything either? LOL

Could be kind of fun. Id love to see Hesse's face when one of his store employees says that a LTE device will work on WiMax, or one of his CSR's says that the Galaxy Nexus doesn't support LTE...and is 3G only.

Or maybe we can watch his face turn red when someone calls in and says S4GRU posted an article that says you are blocking my LTE! What gives???

:rofl:

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 4

Customer Service is the key of having a good relationship with a company.

A good product is even more important.

Sprint should have never neglected its 3G network and let it fall into its current (mostly pre-NV) state.