Evo LTE quick search?

The Juan Juice

Ok so long story short, a friend of mine joined the sprint crew this weekend she did want to pay $100-200 for a decent phone so I gave her my 3D and used her upgrade for to get my self this the new awesomeness :)

I am really loveing this phone... But how the heck do I do a quick search? Every android phone up to this point had a search button, and I used mine religiously. I saw on the galaxy nexus that if you hold down one of the 3 buttons at the bottom it would do it, but no such luck with the new EVO. Am I missing something? I know I can stick the search widget on the search widget on a home screen but its just the the same as having it there all the time.

Or is there a way to put the search bar at the top of the screen and have it there all the time like you can with the galaxy nexus?

Thanks

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

I was missing the search button from my OG Evo as well. I just resorted to putting the search widget on my home screen as I found no other option. It's working well for me. I'm starting to use the voice search more since the button is right there on the widget. Almost makes me feel like I'm in a Siri commercial. Well, except for the phone talking back to me. And except for the part of looking really douchey having a conversation with myphone.

I was missing the search button from my OG Evo as well. I just resorted to putting the search widget on my home screen as I found no other option. It's working well for me. I'm starting to use the voice search more since the button is right there on the widget. Almost makes me feel like I'm in a Siri commercial. Well, except for the phone talking back to me. And except for the part of looking really douchey having a conversation with me phone.

LOL :lol:

Yeah I love the voice search also, the old evos would do it by just holding down the search button. I miss it. I'm just going to email and call HTC then.

Thanks.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk