Nokia - The 1st true Windows Phone?

legion125

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 18 January 2012

Elop alludes since Nokia is all in with WP, Nokia will dominate and make the best WP phone on the market, and other OEM's are hedging their bets on WP. With MS ready to subsidize the marketing for the Lumia 900 this just may garner the critical mass MS has been looking for to propel WP forward. The Lumia 900 looks like a great product. I'll call it now. Sprint will get a Nokia LTE phone to release this fall.

The moniker "The Worlds First True Windows Phone" rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I'm sticking with my prediction that no WP product gets released on the Now Network until after the next iPhone release. But even Sprint VPs have said that they'll probably offer it August/September time frame. So I guess I'm sticking my neck out there trying to think in a way that I think Sprint thinks. Can I say "think" so many times in one sentence?

I would have to agree with you on that one. I think a lot of people are excited for another "superphone" maker to join the arms race and release another flagship phone to consider. If Nokia can get past their problems with CDMA, which I think they will, I don't see any reason Sprint won't see a Nokia Windows Phone this year.