Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ User Thread

COZisBack

I know I was strongly considering the Nexus 6P for a time, but I just couldn't get over that hideous camera bar on the back!

Look away.  The Nexus 6P is hideous!

AJ

• Like 2

So it seems like there are just a few people on the forum with this phone. Do people not like the phone for some reason?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I actually just switched back to the GS6 edge+ after cancelling my HTC One A9 pre-order and am loving it! Might be my favorite phone yet!

This is my first Samsung phone, but it certainty won't be my last! The build quality is phenomenal and the performance is great with that 4GB of ram.

But you would think the phone sucks going by the amount of forum interest.

This is my first Samsung phone, but it certainty won't be my last! The build quality is phenomenal and the performance is great with that 4GB of ram.

if its the same price as the note 5, i may consider.... also I'm interested in the VR headset stuff, I'm not sure if the dual edges would negatively affect the experience.  I will probably buy one of the new samsung VR headset when they come out

It's Samsung's first good phone (imho), so I think that's why interest isn't greater. I've known plenty of folks who grew weary of Samsung's quality issues and over-zealous TouchWiz interface with the GS 3, 4, and 5. They're corrected all of these with the GS6/Note 5 family, but  it's going to take awhile to convince people of this. I'm very happy with my Edge+....even bought the keyboard cover this weekend as I plan to hang onto this one for awhile.

• Like 1

Has anyone else tested download speeds on this device? I'm pretty sure my 60+ MB/sec test validate some 2xCA love up here in Cleveland!

fa8a168b2c27907da4ae53265e1c5eda.jpg

Edited by estarkey7

Has anyone else tested download speeds on this device? I'm pretty sure my 60+ MB/sec test validate some 2xCA love up here in Cleveland!

fa8a168b2c27907da4ae53265e1c5eda.jpg

Not necessarily.. B 41 can go up to 80 without CA.

If you received 30 max before then yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 4 months later...