One Plus n200 5G

dkyeager

This is the new free phone from T-Mobile. With turning in a working old phone of 2000+ vintage and $16.20. $9 charge and credit for 2 years. Gets both NSA and SA 5g.  Picture quality can be poor in low light without adjustments or different camera software.  Max speed I have seen so far with this budget phone is 310.

• 4 months later...

There is a way to select or lock onto 4g LTE bands  with quick shortcut maker app without rooting.  Unfortunately it does not work with NR bands.

• Sad 1

• 6 months later...

Got the Android 12 based upgrade today with May 2022 security.  They now have favorites in contacts. Have not yet figured out how to get rid of the google/T-Mobile screen. Wall paper changes.

• Like 1

one way to remove it:

ryhold

Ice Cream Sandwich
ryhold , via OnePlus 9R , Apr 18, 2022 :
Download Color OS Quick Glance

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oppo/...k-glance-2-4-4-android-apk-download/download/

Install Color OS Quick Glance (doesn't show up as an app on your home screen after installation)
Go into the OnePlus settings on your phone
Choose Home Screen & Lock screen
Deactivate Quick Glance

The Google Discovery screen is gone.

• 3 months later...

September 2022 security update.  Does not improve SCP status line problem.  Had to redo the formatting of all home screens.

• 1 month later...

One of my Nord n200 5Gs bricked this morning after a normal shutdown.  Figured out it was in Emergency Download Mode when I connected it to a PC and it wanted to install a new driver.  Check out details of fixing it here: https://www.getdroidtips.com/unbrick-t-mobile-oneplus-nord-200-5g-firmware/  Got me back to Android 11.  Will see in the coming days if my memory is correct that Android 11 is better than 12 on this phone, especially with SCP.