How to locate correct tower

Hey guys. I have a zte pocket wifi that i opened up to find the 2 antenna ports. It is a CA device. I bought the correct adapters and a mimo type directional antenna. I have got it to lock on band 41 in carrier aggregation. Aiming towards a set of 3 or 4 towers. The rsrps are pretty high but the speeds are 15-35 Mbps down. I want to aim it at the correct tower but i dont know which one it is. Ive used antenna search but dont understand the names. Sometimes it wants to jump to other bands and im trying to get it aimed perfectly to stop it from doing that.

I was wondering if someone on here knows which tower it is.

My address is [removed by request]. Im aiming South East towards the town of excelsior.

I have a row of trees so im just aiming blind unless i can imput the exact tower and gps and map it to aim it perfectly.

Thank you.

Edited by Trip
Address removed per request.

There are threads that show how to identify Sprint equipment on towers, so I invite you to check it out sometime. Sometimes the Sprint coverage map can help, but it isn't so helpful in urban areas where site density is better. Another idea if you're able to do so is pitch in a few bucks towards supporting s4GRU . There are maps of Sprint sites and locations in the sponsorship areas.

I found my tower. Thanks for the help. Could a mod remove this thread? I shouldn't have put an address. Its not really my address it was just an address in the area but should have just posted a cross street instead.