Once Vision starts to become real....

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 5 January 2012

Good question. Sprint has taking away so much from us lately in terms of discounts and adding fees that it wouldn't surprise me if they did try something, although another $10 fee would be a bit much. I think another fee or increase may get the response from customers as Verizons credit card fee.

I've said a similar joke in the past. But, they had better not. In the investor webinar today, Dan Hesse said they have raised the rates and fees the past year or so to help cover costs. But he made no mention of any in the future. And investors are the group that would love to hear that if they were planning on it. So I'm taking that as an optimistic sign that something like this won't happen. But, as we know with Sprint, all bets are off!

I have spoke with a Sprint employee that admittedly does not know for sure, but believes that the fees will remain the same as they have been or at the least very similar. It seems to me that it would not be financially viable for Sprint to increase fees because their whole goal is to decrease churn in customers. Adding fees would only increase churn and hurt the bottom line. With the money they will save from implementing Network Vision I anticipate fees to remain all but identical to what they are now.

Good point. They are going to be very churn sensitive in the near future