Help with phone

TangerineAir

I have a Kyocera Hydro Vibe on Virgin Mobile and it recently stopped connecting to LTE. I updated the PRL and profile, restarted the device, turned it off, pulled the battery and reset the data connection many times but it stays on 3G in an area my iPhone is on LTE. Any help?

Sent from my Shiny Band 41 capable Space Gray iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I have a Kyocera Hydro Vibe on Virgin Mobile and it recently stopped connecting to LTE. I updated the PRL and profile, restarted the device, turned it off, pulled the battery and reset the data connection many times but it stays on 3G in an area my iPhone is on LTE. Any help?

Do you have lte on Settings -> More networks->Mobile networks->Network mode? Mine just switched by itself to "cdma only". I would not notice it for a while because wifi only at my house if I am lucky I can get 1x.

Do you have lte on Settings -> More networks->Mobile networks->Network mode? Mine just switched by itself to "cdma only". I would not notice it for a while because wifi only at my house if I am lucky I can get 1x.

Yeah. It's set to LTE/CDMA