NEC Terrain

ghostkilla1388

Can this phone be unlocked and used on t mobile or one of there mvos, along with hspa+ and/or lte?

It is on the att network now, it's for a family member who needs a phone and I don't want him to be ripped off because he really likes this phone, if it can be unlocked how would I do it. Thanks

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

Can this phone be unlocked and used on t mobile or one of there mvos, along with hspa+ and/or lte?

It is on the att network now, it's for a family member who needs a phone and I don't want him to be ripped off because he really likes this phone, if it can be unlocked how would I do it. Thanks

I believe this question would be better suited over on XDA. Only a few of us have unlocking instructions outside of Sprint compatible devices, because that's what we own. With many devices having completely different unlocking instructions, we don't want to steer you in the wrong direction providing incorrect information, so that's why XDA is recommended.

Ok I'll try my luck over there, thanks guys

I browsed around for you over there. I didn't see anything, sorry. May have to just buy another device off Craigslist. I'm sure there is something reasonable.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sitesearch.php?q=NEC%20Terrain

Can this phone be unlocked and used on t mobile or one of there mvos, along with hspa+ and/or lte?It is on the att network now, it's for a family member who needs a phone and I don't want him to be ripped off because he really likes this phone, if it can be unlocked how would I do it. Thanks Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

you might call ATT and ask them to unlock it.