S4GRU Resident "Geek" on the new iPad

S4GRU

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Confirmed on my way to work this morning and while out on lunch that the only Sprint sites I connected to were keep sites. All others seem to now be offline at least around Louisville and Shepherdsville KY. 
    • It is pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. For example, to select a specific LTE Band(s) Click on [7] --Clear selected bands Click on [5] LTE Band Preferences Click on the specific band(s) you want to enable.  Click on [F] Go Main Click on [9] --Apply band configuration The same holds for NR5G, just you would click on [5] NR5G Band preferences instead of [5] LTE Band Preferences To re-enable all bands: Click on [8] --Select all bands Click on [9] --Apply band configuration  
    • Got the Android 12 based upgrade today with May 2022 security.  They now have favorites in contacts. Have not yet figured out how to get rid of the google/T-Mobile screen. Wall paper changes.
    • 25/26 are still on here, though the site historically nearest me has been decom'd. I did have to cycle to B26 and then B25 to get my phone to lock on, as going directly to B25 landed me on AT&T MFBI. Will be interesting to see how long 25/26 stay on; it's hard to connect to Sprint B41 here as there's plenty of T-Mobile B41 on n41 sites.
    • Looks like the remaining Sprint network might be dead here now. Forcing my phone to B25 or B26 gives me no network, sad day for sure.