Evo LTE 3g issues

Joey SR

So the 3g on my evo will not work when connected to a tower that is EV-DO, airave or if I have the phone set to cdma only. 3G only works if its under eHRPD. My phone is rooted and running meanbean with the latest radios, I have reset my data profile countless times with no avail.

Screenshot_2014-01-02-17-30-22.png

So the 3g on my evo will not work when connected to a tower that is EV-DO, airave or if I have the phone set to cdma only. 3G only works if its under eHRPD. My phone is rooted and running meanbean with the latest radios, I have reset my data profile countless times with no avail.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-01-02-17-30-22.png

Just a shot in the dark but try reprovisioning the device. ##72786# from the dialer.

• Like 1

Just a shot in the dark but try reprovisioning the device. ##72786# from the dialer.

ah yes, forgot to mention that. i did do ##72786# and ##3282#. Since I am in range of the airave I can only activate if I turn on wifi or unplug the airave to connect to a local tower through eHRPD.

ah yes, forgot to mention that. i did do ##72786# and ##3282#. Since I am in range of the airave I can only activate if I turn on wifi or unplug the airave to connect to a local tower through eHRPD.

Not sure if it would make a difference but I would try  to have the tech desk reprovision the phone.