Network bandwidth minitor

I saw a screenshot in this forum from an Android app that gave the download and upload bandwidth for the tower they were connected to. Unless, I forgot where the post went so I can't ask the guy directly. Does anyone know of an app that gives this information? I already have signal check and LTE discovery and I didn't see it there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Did my drive from PHX to SEA & got to experience the terribleness that is the totem lake area. Impressive, speed test didn't complete either time.
    • Weird that they'd go back to the Edge+. Would think they'd let folks use the S22 just like with Genesis. In other news, St. Louis has 10x10 n71 + n66 SDL live. A bit more info here:  
    • Wonder what other spectrum the auto industry can use, how much of the 5.9GHz was being used, and if 30MHz will be enough 20 or 30 years from now. The auto industry has had it for 20 years sure, but technology can move really slow.  It isn't good.  It isn't ready for real world applications. The hardware is too slow to be able to process enough reliable data. It is too expensive.  Etc. I would argue that we are just getting to the point where features that I would assume could use 5.9GHz are just now hitting mass market as the code is better, hardware is not only significantly faster but also cheaper. The baseline trim models still lack a lot of safety features but the next trim up usually comes with a bunch of goodies I'd assume could make use of 5.9GHz. Just imagine where we were in 2005, 2010, 2015.  Mostly just assumptions without enough knowledge of the spectrum use, so a hint of skepticism. With the what, 1.2GHz that opened up in the 6GHz range, getting 45MHz out of 5.9GHz is very meh.
    • Cool find! Been there since 2018 according to Cellmapper. The only other time I've seen them leave up a temp site like this for a long period of time was when a nearby site is temporarily inoperable like the one in Red Hook Houses. That doesn't seem to be the case here and it's pretty much a GMO site at this point. My best guess is that T-Mobile wanted to put a site there to fill in coverage but because it's on LGA's grounds getting the actual permission to do so is extremely complex so they worked out a deal with the Port Authority to put up a COW in the meantime.  
    • Would this be a T-Mobile COW outside LGA Terminal A? eNB 49106 seems to line up to its position, plus the arm for the trailer to hook onto a truck says T-Mobile. Here is the NYC streetcar view the image was pulled from.     For all the years I have been monitoring the DAS, I have never gotten -55 or better, even after passing by every antenna in a station that is deep enough to have 0 outside macros reaching in. The SNR is still 20+, so its probably designed that way on purpose.