Sign in to follow this  
hescominsoon

Z30 release rumors?

Anyone heard anything on this one?  Was the Z30 still going through FCC stuff and is now hung up in the "shutdown"?

Nope have not seen a release date from Sprint or bberry hence my question. I did not see a release date in your article

Nope have not seen a release date from Sprint or bberry hence my question. I did not see a release date in your article

We do not generally traffic in release date rumors.  That is best left to other sites.  But we do publish articles on FCC OET authorizations.  And if you read my article carefully, you would see that the Z30 passed through the FCC OET over a week ago.  So, your question about it being "hung up" at the FCC has already been answered.

AJ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• My UNLOCKED S-9 can not transmit to the cell site if Band 41 is weak either.  It supposedly has HPUE but I do not see any improvement over phones without HPUE.   To make it wore, recently the parameters have changed that allow me to hang onto Band 41 and band 25 with a signal of -130.  Nothing works at the level, but apparently somebody decided to keep me on extremely poor connections and not allow the phone to drop to a better band.  It probably was done in preparation for VOLTE, but it sure has killed my data experience.   If I am trying to download an attachment to a G-Mail message, I can not do it on band 41 when being held to very bad levels.    -120 was not working and now I find my phone hanging onto -130 level.
    • June security update hit my G7 today - G710P16a (extremely fast reboot/install on this one at that).  Still no sign of Pie unfortunately.
    • Does anyone here have an issue with Band 41 not working well (or at all) on their S10 series device at signal levels of -104 dBmv or worse?  It's like the phone can't reach the tower to send requests.  I never had this issue with my Note 8 and it worked well up to around -120 dBmv. I can't help but wonder if my launch-day S10+ is defective.
    • I'm willing to give T-Mobile credit for at least publishing a map.  As far as I know, Verizon has yet to publish one. - Trip