illest_ios

What is your lock screen of? Mine is my beautiful fiancé :)

Your fiancé is probably thinking, "What the heck are you doing?  Get that phone out of my face."

:P

AJ

Too funny, she actually took the picture haha :P

Yeah, is it one of those self pic or mirror shots that all young women seem to take with their smartphones these days?  Can we get a more revealing version?

AJ

Yeah, is it one of those self pic or mirror shots that all young women seem to take with their smartphones these days?  Can we get a more revealing version?

AJ

As a matter a fact it sure it is! Lol she would murder and break my iphone. Sorry buddy lol

AJ

Okay, you caught me. In my full version mirror image self shot, I am in fact not wearing any pants.

Okay, you caught me. In my full version mirror image self shot, I am in fact not wearing any pants.

Ah, so you and Greg Oden have something in common.  For your sake, we hope it is not his "old man penis."

greg-oden-pictures.jpg

AJ

At least we now know what's on AJ's lock screen. I can cancel that request to Unsolved Mysteries now.

Uh, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Robert Stack died 10 years ago...

tumblr_mmea3eNisb1qc65oco1_400.jpg

AJ