I have arrived Oregon

lt thistle

Hey all, found this place wile trying to scout out sprints network here in Albany/Salem Oregon. Gonna be making the switch from Big Red next week when the HTC One comes out and wanted to konw what to expect from Sprints network and this site has helped quit a bit. I lurked for a bit and finally have decided to drop in and say hi.

Hey all, found this place wile trying to scout out sprints network here in Albany/Salem Oregon. Gonna be making the switch from Big Red next week when the HTC One comes out and wanted to konw what to expect from Sprints network and this site has helped quit a bit. I lurked for a bit and finally have decided to drop in and say hi.

Welcome to S4GRU! :D

I can't wait to get the HTC One as well.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Guest 503ducati

Hello from Bend, OR. :)

I see on Sensorly, there are some reporting/mapping Sprint LTE service in Salem and Albany.

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=salem, or