Any news for Tucson?

Since my last post was locked without answering my question, I know there's a Tucson thread but it hasn't been updated in a while and no new info, is Tucson on track to receive LTE, and if so when can we expect them to start working on it? I don't understand why it takes sprint years and Verizon has done much much better and FASTER. I'll be happy with sprint once we get 4G

Since my last post was locked without answering my question, I know there's a Tucson thread but it hasn't been updated in a while and no new info, is Tucson on track to receive LTE, and if so when can we expect them to start working on it? I don't understand why it takes sprint years and Verizon has done much much better and FASTER. I'll be happy with sprint once we get 4G

Work was not supposed to even begin until the end of Winter in your market. There will be nothing new until then. And since most markets have started late, this one may not be any different. Please use the market thread for future discussion: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2509-network-visionlte-tucsonyuma-market/

Thread closed.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

azmattaz06, you need to do better research. S4GRU is loaded with information why the VZW LTE deployment has gone so fast: no LTE-Advanced compatibility, no RRUs, no dual band panels, no AWS capable devices.

I like to reference it to the Jason Hanky episode on "Seinfeld." It goes a little something like this, "When you don't actually do the steps, you can go through them pretty quick." Watch the whole thing, or jump to 3:30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c654iTRuxic&feature=player_detailpage#t=209s

AJ