Sprint Plug in Connect USB Modem

rp3

Received the new Sprint Plug in Connect USB Modem today. http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?prodId=dvc6740005prd&deviceSKUId=67400111&flow=AAL&planSKUId=null&tabId=dt_mbc&ptn= This is a nice modem. Everything went smoothly setting it up. I upgraded from the 597e card that is about 4 years old. Signal by my house is ok. On 3g I got 1.57 down and about .5 up. Modem is built pretty good and does not feel to cheap. I will have to see how wimax works when I get to work tomorrow. All in all not a bad modem for the first day I have had it.

• Like 2

Well I used it on wimax at work today. The tower is only about 1000ft from me. Pulled 9-11 down on average and about 2-3 up. I would say thats not to bad on wimax. Now im just waiting on lte to get going in my area.

So glad SW Florida is starting to see progress.

Well after a little over one week of use this little modem is great. No disconnects or any odd things going on with it. Sadly it pulls in better signal than my S3! If anyone is looking at this modem I would say go for it. Plug it in, activate it, set it up to auto connect and that is all there is to it. No smart view to deal with.

• Like 2