florida permits?

Does sprint have to pull permits to add nv upgrades in florida? I live in polk county and ive tried to find permits for the towers and none of then have permits pulled, yet 4g is popping up on sensorly in lakeland

There is no statewide requirement. It varies by city and county.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Does sprint have to pull permits to add nv upgrades in florida? I live in polk county and ive tried to find permits for the towers and none of then have permits pulled, yet 4g is popping up on sensorly in lakeland

Methinks you don't look so well lol I'm kidding I'm the joker around here but here you go..if you hit ctrl-f and type Sprint you will see all the listings..Thats the first link the second link is where you actually start..

http://permitviewer.polk-county.net/permitsissuedpdf/2013-00%20Permits_Issued.pdf

http://www.polk-county.net/embed.aspx?pg=9

Where are you getting 4G LTE at in Lakeland? I am able to get 4G Wiimax in certain areas in downtown Lakeland with my Evo 3D. I told my wife to keep an eye out and see when 4G LTE pops up on her phone, but we haven't seen anything yet. She has a Note 2.

Where are you getting 4G LTE at in Lakeland? I am able to get 4G Wiimax in certain areas in downtown Lakeland with my Evo 3D. I told my wife to keep an eye out and see when 4G LTE pops up on her phone, but we haven't seen anything yet. She has a Note 2.

Take a look at Sensorly..its in a couple of spots..They are def working in your area

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend I have free, so I'm going to go driving around all of Auburndale looking to see if anything has started here yet. I'll also do parts of Lakeland and Winter Haven in hopes that I can find LTE coverage near me.

The only thing is I gotta learn how to do this first, lol.