Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Yes, go to eBay or Craigslist and find a used Sprint WiMAX phone and make sure it says clean isn, u just buy and activate it....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Might consider looking into that.  Unfortunately even good phones like the GS2 and Galaxy nexus are still going for $100 :/  but worth looking into to tie over...

YES! One of my sites is being upgraded right now! CABS and backhaul is already there!

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

YES! One of my sites is being upgraded right now! CABS and backhaul is already there!

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

The Easton one?

Morse and Sunbury.

Morse and Sunbury.

You think that one will reach to State St? That would make my time at work much more pleasant lol

You think that one will reach to State St? That would make my time at work much more pleasant lol

Uh yeah I don't see that happening.

The Easton one?

Yesterday I noticed some guy at the site ( on the electrical tower ) at Lancaster Ave & Tomahawk Trail ( Slightly off East Broad ) ...so I drove by today and now there is a backhoe parked right next to the site.  I couldn't drive too slow with cars behind me - but I really thought one of those cabinets on the ground looked like Sprint NV.

• Like 1

Yesterday I noticed some guy at the site ( on the electrical tower ) at Lancaster Ave & Tomahawk Trail ( Slightly off East Broad ) ...so I drove by today and now there is a backhoe parked right next to the site.  I couldn't drive too slow with cars behind me - but I really thought one of those cabinets on the ground looked like Sprint NV.

Quick question, I'm sure it has been covered before but I just can't remember.  Are the GMO sites going to get 1x 800 or just get upgraded to 1900 LTE?

A true GMO meaning as in RRUs on the ground and no new antennas will probably only receive 3G upgrades, some maybe LTE if possible but definitely not 800SMR as the antennas do not support it.

• Like 1

Yesterday I noticed some guy at the site ( on the electrical tower ) at Lancaster Ave & Tomahawk Trail ( Slightly off East Broad ) ...so I drove by today and now there is a backhoe parked right next to the site. I couldn't drive too slow with cars behind me - but I really thought one of those cabinets on the ground looked like Sprint NV.

I've been on vacation but I'll check it out tomorrow.

• Like 2

I've been on vacation but I'll check it out tomorrow.

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your trip. Now get back to NV work! Just kidding.

One week until my contest starts!!! Are y'all ready???

http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1904-Network-Vision/LTE---Columbus-Market&do=findComment&comment=190780

• Like 2

Today at 33 and Diley guys were digging with shovels inside the fence and there was an att truck there. Backhaul?

Hopefully. Was there any other trucks/vans there besides ATT?

OK, starting this morning, Monday, Aug 28, 2013, LTE live active and fast in Dayton from Troy St. and Needmore Road to 75 and Needmore Road.

After being promised that we'd have 4G in Dayton by the first quarter or 2010, we're finally getting 4g in Dayton!!!

OK, starting this morning, Monday, Aug 28, 2013, LTE live active and fast in Dayton from Troy St. and Needmore Road to 75 and Needmore Road.

After being promised that we'd have 4G in Dayton by the first quarter or 2010, we're finally getting 4g in Dayton!!!

Congrats, you may want to inform the people in the Dayton thread.

The one on Schrock at 270 might. Its sitting fat, dumb and ready.

I didn't see any backhaul when I checked today. Everything else is ready to rock.

• Like 1

I didn't see any backhaul when I checked today. Everything else is ready to rock.

How can you see the new backhaul? I have never been successful except on a couple sites. Looked at over 30 or 40 active sites and couldn't determine just Sprint's in the sea of conduit.

How can you see the new backhaul? I have never been successful except on a couple sites. Looked at over 30 or 40 active sites and couldn't determine just Sprint's in the sea of conduit.

There was none at all for any carrier. The junction box for ATT or TWC wasn't there.

• Like 1

Diley Road and 33 in Canal Winchester update:

Some guy had the new cabinets open, and a laptop hooked up to it sitting on a lawn chair working.  His car was a BMW with license plates from New York.  I wanted to get out and talk with him but I didn't.

• Like 3