Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Gn2 I mapped it north and south on 270 betwren cemetary and roberts it picks up just south of cemetary and cut off about a mile south of roberts

• Like 2

I'm really interested in knowing the Serving Cell for the LTE signal near Hilliard.

I think I recall someone saying they had a hit for a second there about a month ago.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

I'm really interested in knowing the Serving Cell for the LTE signal near Hilliard.

I think I recall someone saying they had a hit for a second there about a month ago.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

I'll go check today and see if it's a phantom gs2 or not....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Looking at Sensorly, it looks like that little stretch of highway that goes up over the railroad and then back down. There's a dip in signal in the middle which could be caused by that high rise building to the east. I'm betting it's Morse Road.

I was roving around cells yesterday and had a LTE hit on the west side of Rickenbacker near the ANG entrance and got excited until I saw it Grove City.

I had the blip of 4g a month ago at roberts and 270 my phone said last night my phone said -68 dbm and Lte14 no forcing 4g on with airplane mode etc.. now that im aware of how to get to the engineering screen ill will go back and get the serving cell id

Edited by jfin
  • Like 1

Looking at Sensorly, it looks like that little stretch of highway that goes up over the railroad and then back down. There's a dip in signal in the middle which could be caused by that high rise building to the east. I'm betting it's Morse Road.

I was roving around cells yesterday and had a LTE hit on the west side of Rickenbacker near the ANG entrance and got excited until I saw it Grove City.

This location is much closer to grove city than the north east side of columbus we are talking 20+ miles to that location from roberts and 270 I am on the 56015 prl posted in digiblurs thread not a rookie by any means here guys.

• Like 1

I'll go check today and see if it's a phantom gs2 or not....

I do not have a gs2 I have a gn2 or a galaxy note 2 I will also take my gs3 and my evo 4g lte and see if its phantom

• Like 1

I do not have a gs2 I have a gn2 or a galaxy note 2 I will also take my gs3 and my evo 4g lte and see if its phantom

Appreciate you taking a trip back out that way. Definitely could use the HEX of our LTE sites.

Didn't get any hits going north or south on 270 near Roberts road.

I'm now heading back near sawmill, crew working on a tower as we speak.

But we're not "speaking"....

haha

LOL... just a joke. :) Where near Sawmill? You'd think they'd put some advanced stuff near that mess of stuff near the EMA center off 161.

You would only think about the EMA center near 161.

I saw truck at one of the three towers near 270 @ sawmill near the car lots. Couldn't get close enough though with business fences up.

Appreciate you taking a trip back out that way. Definitely could use the HEX of our LTE sites.

Hey coz the rom goodness I am on wont allow my screenshot to be saved it says usb mass storage is in use so I wrote the info down. Edited by jfin

Again I had no problems connecting to 4g around 270 and roberts and actually off of the roberts road exit senseorly shows more spots with 4g

IMSI-310120016698497

MCC-MNC 320-120

Serving Cell 203 Band 25

UL CHN-26665 DLCHN-8665

RSRP = -97 TO -107 RSRQ -11 SNR -8.4

TXPWR 512 dbm

IPV4-51.34.101.142

From the lte sgnal in hilliard I was able to connect around that area in general it show on senseorly