Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

He said Akron was done. By done I am assuming that means at least lte ready. I didn't ask for specifics and don't plan on visiting anytime soon to find out for myself. :-)

Yeah....... uhhh...... Akron has 1 site complete which is 3G accepted. And no additional sites noted by any S4GRU members as being in progress. No clue what that guy was told.

Let me just say, I'm not trying to be combative of what you're saying. I just don't want you to be set up for the wrong expectations. Which unfortunately some Sprint representatives have done extensively.

• Like 1

He said Akron was done. By done I am assuming that means at least lte ready. I didn't ask for specifics and don't plan on visiting anytime soon to find out for myself. :-)

Yeah I wouldn't hold your breath for that. He may have been speaking about some normal maintenance upgrades for Akron. Likely he had no clue what he was talking about.

LTE install somewhere in Ohio. Enjoy a look from 165'.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

• Like 2

Nope, no, no way....I'm not even comfortable in my tree stand, and that is only 15 feet.

I'm watching this video now where this guy is climbing 500'. Why? IDK yet, I'm waiting to get to that part. It's 15 mins long.

• Like 1

LTE install somewhere in Ohio. Enjoy a look from 165'.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

I think I'm going to be sick. And I saw the other one before from much higher. That was worse, but that was still hard to watch.

Here is the worst one ever!

Watching that literally made me sick. Then seeing that they don't have safety lines???? GTFOH...

3-44-20. Who knows what I mean? I'm going to start posting like this more often.

Please decipher for us first, then start posting like that...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3-0-44-20.....1900 lte, 800 lte, 1900 3g, 800 3g. Also late forecast for the next 90 days jumped to over 120.

Meaning 120 in Ohio or Columbus market?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3-0-44-20.....1900 lte, 800 lte, 1900 3g, 800 3g. Also late forecast for the next 90 days jumped to over 120.

What makes the correlation between the two?

What makes the correlation between the two?

should have read that the LTE forecast jumped to over 120 in the next 90 days. For the Columbus market.
  • Like 1