Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Don't kill the messenger... they're just puppets

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

The one thing that I can say is that the information on percentages should have been passed down to employees as it comes from a 100% valid source. So no clue how you add 30% onto a scheduled launch.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

The one thing that I can say is that the information on percentages should have been passed down to employees as it comes from a 100% valid source. So no clue how you add 30% onto a scheduled launch.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

when I used to work at sprint back in the day we weren't provided with much of anything to go by from a network standpoint. Granted that was prior to a new network rollout and 4G push.

I do agree with you that there definitely some miscommunication going on somewhere.

Keep in mind terminology, "Columbus market" is not the same as Columbus. Unless Sprint decides to start cluster accepting LTE sites, I don't see them meeting February since its onesy twosy. There's a bunch of sites needing construction, its going to be difficult getting Columbus on 3G next quarter.

• Like 2

Are those LTE heads on the back of the rectangular panels?

Think he's talking about my pictures, a couple pages back.....

If the below is what you're speaking of then yes. The 800 RRHs are attached and the 1900 RRHs are waiting to be attached. They're sitting to the right of the antennas. They handle 1x, EVDO and LTE each. Just on different bands/frequencies.
yzaquryb.jpg
  • Like 1

I have no idea why it didn't quote the original message when I clicked on "Quote".  Thanks for the reply.  I know some people, and yours truly, who'd be very happy about that.  Although, I wish Reynoldsburg would get LTE, too. 

Are the panels pictured mounted, or are they still laying there?

I have no idea why it didn't quote the original message when I clicked on "Quote". Thanks for the reply. I know some people, and yours truly, who'd be very happy about that. Although, I wish Reynoldsburg would get LTE, too.

Are the panels pictured mounted, or are they still laying there?

imex99 was supposed to be checking progress, he should have a update today.

LTE is coming to Reynoldsburg. Probably within 30 days.

• Like 2

Excellent, let me know if there's anything around Reynoldsburg that you want checked. I'll do my best to provide it.

Check out the Columbus Sponsor thread, you'll see what we need.

Someone is getting a tower upgrade 70 and Hamilton Rd

It's about time that tower has been bad for a few months...  No data access even at -50 to -60db within 500-1000 feet of that tower....  It will probably end up like the 270/main st one though where they finish it but don't flip the switch so there is little to no improvement....  I cannot wait for a real east-side switch flip....  It's bad when you can't even check maps or waze to get around traffic...

Free $5 Amazon credit: http://m.androidcentral.com/amazon-offering-5-credit-any-download-amazon-appstore

I followed the steps required and got my credit instantly yesterday. Then I blew $2.99 of it on Sonic the Hedgehog 2, which is FREE today.

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 1

Someone is getting a tower upgrade 70 and Hamilton Rd

I just checked that site Sunday and all they had was cabs. Short of some rooftop sites, plus whitehall/bexley, I think that at least gets all the sites south of Livingston, east of high except short street.

• Like 1

I followed the steps required and got my credit instantly yesterday. Then I blew $2.99 of it on Sonic the Hedgehog 2, which is FREE today.

Merry Christmas!!

I don't see that one free.. Can't even find it. I see it on Google Play store for 99 cents though

Hi, I'm new and no absolutely nothing so I was curious about something that happened to my phone the last 2 nights.  I am in the dreaded blackhole on the east side of rburg.  Everyone around on sprint has an airave it is so bad.  I have had signal check pro for about a month so I am familiar with it and of course what it does while at home.  It always just lists my home address as the tower I am connected to.  Anyway, on both the 24th and 25th from around 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. the app just starts going wacko with all these sounds.  So I look and it's switching to 3 different nearby towers and another airave 3 houses away from me.  I double check my airave and everything looks fine and I'm pretty confident it is working great, but signal check will not connect to it.  Also the other airave and towers it connects to have a pretty decent 3g signal and bars, which has never been the case in the blackhole.  But probably the weirdest things is about 3 different times each night it briefly connected to a pickerington tower on 800.  I never got a screen shot of that because it only last about 30 seconds each time and I am in shock when I see the 800 lol.  Just wondering if any of the experts out there would know why my phone did this at the same time each night on xmas eve and xmas day?

Hi, I'm new and no absolutely nothing so I was curious about something that happened to my phone the....

Your airave is acting up. Mine crashed yesterday and is still unplugged. Your neighbors may have moved their Airave that's why you're picking up theirs. In terms of 1x800, you received it because you lost all other signal on PCS 1900 in the area. I hope that helps answer your questions.