Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

OK, hope this is what you need from the Barks RD. Tower. With the serving cells. In Marion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Airplane or reboots does not force a PRL rescan due to the acquisition optimization in the CDMA chipset.  Since it was at the highest priority before the reboot or airplane mode it checks that first before going to the PRL for the rules.  Airplane mode will force a LTE scan as that's been known since the first LTE sites came online with Sprint.  That's how the LTE Discovery app was born (love that app for hunting!)

Maybe I need to update my PRL for all the new towers? 

I'm just f-n facetious today and yesterday. 

Maybe I need to update my PRL for all the new towers? 

I'm just f-n facetious today and yesterday. 

Make sure you update profile too and everything will be good in 90 days! ;)

Alan, you know you were asking for this one right? #1 Rule of PRLs.

• Like 1

Is there anything in the works for blacklick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's work going on in the area.

Alan, you know you were asking for this one right? #1 Rule of PRLs.

Everyone at work looked at me funny because I just started laughing diabolically and hysterically for no reason. That *was* funny!

I'm hatin Sprint right now. It's horrible. 3G? 4G? 1X? 1xA? Airave? It really doesn't matter right now because none of it works. None of my phones. Make a call, person answers, drop call. Airave I swear works as good as Time Warner's cable modem because I've just reset them all. Annnnnnd on that note Time Warner is supplying fiber to some sites? HOLY S&@T!!!! Who's gonna go reset that crap every week?

My 7 year old ran out of the house yesterday "running away" in the dark and my wife couldn't even call for help. I've shielded Sprint from my wife's fury, she's gonna rip somebody's ass!!!

Sprint knew they would have problems and to hodge podge the network together and start the cells up here and there was a stupid choice to try and keep customers. Because the network is just useless. Upgrade all the sites, switch them on when they're 100%. Thinking about a class action lawsuit because I want my money back. Sprint owes their customers a fortune.

Think I'm gonna go PRL editing over to TMO tonight and see how that flies since they just fired up their new tower that I can see from the house.

Amc,

Do you use the cable modem supplied by TWC? If so, go online and find the TWC compatible modem list and buy your own. New, used or refurbished and it will save you $5-$7/month. They charge extra for leasing it to you and recently raised the rates and they tax the modem. They can't tax Internet but tax cable and the modem lease. I bought mine off Amazon refurbished for $35 and no issues so far. Will pay for its self after 6 months.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Everyone at work looked at me funny because I just started laughing diabolically and hysterically for no reason. That *was* funny!

I'm hatin Sprint right now. It's horrible. 3G? 4G? 1X? 1xA? Airave? It really doesn't matter right now because none of it works. None of my phones. Make a call, person answers, drop call. Airave I swear works as good as Time Warner's cable modem because I've just reset them all. Annnnnnd on that note Time Warner is supplying fiber to some sites? HOLY S&@T!!!! Who's gonna go reset that crap every week?

My 7 year old ran out of the house yesterday "running away" in the dark and my wife couldn't even call for help. I've shielded Sprint from my wife's fury, she's gonna rip somebody's ass!!!

Sprint knew they would have problems and to hodge podge the network together and start the cells up here and there was a stupid choice to try and keep customers. Because the network is just useless. Upgrade all the sites, switch them on when they're 100%. Thinking about a class action lawsuit because I want my money back. Sprint owes their customers a fortune.

Think I'm gonna go PRL editing over to TMO tonight and see how that flies since they just fired up their new tower that I can see from the house.

"A bit harsh don't ya think?!" ;)

Amc,

Do you use the cable modem supplied by TWC? If so, go online and find the TWC compatible modem list and buy your own. New, used or refurbished and it will save you $5-$7/month. They charge extra for leasing it to you and recently raised the rates and they tax the modem. They can't tax Internet but tax cable and the modem lease. I bought mine off Amazon refurbished for $35 and no issues so far. Will pay for its self after 6 months.

I'm former insight. It was great until time Warner bought them out. Once on TWC about a month it started. I service a lot of customers with time Warner, same thing.

I'm former insight. It was great until time Warner bought them out. Once on TWC about a month it started.

same thing happened to me - called TW and pulled the usual I'm going to cancel my service line and they bumped me up to turbo, knocked off $5 a month and took off the monthly modem lease. It's all about the delivery!

same thing happened to me - called TW and pulled the usual I'm going to cancel my service line and they bumped me up to turbo, knocked off $5 a month and took off the monthly modem lease. It's all about the delivery!

Time Warner is like that one dandelion that pops up in the middle of a perfect lawn just because it can.

Can't wait until I get a new phone, ready to ditch the evo lte with a phone with a better radio. Pick up lte but I've been at two different areas (23@750 & Polaris at rt 3) where sensorly shows lte on the map but I can't wiff it.

Would like to try the nexus 5 or LG g2 but want to hold out for something better.

Can't wait until I get a new phone, ready to ditch the evo lte with a phone with a better radio. Pick up lte but I've been at two different areas (23@750 & Polaris at rt 3) where sensorly shows lte on the map but I can't wiff it.

Would like to try the nexus 5 or LG g2 but want to hold out for something better.

One Max?

I'm in the neighborhood NE of Polaris and rt3 behind Kroger and I'm on LTE right now with iphone5. 2 bars.

I'm in the neighborhood NE of Polaris and rt3 behind Kroger and I'm on LTE right now with iphone5. 2 bars.

Are you able to upload some screenshots of your LTE Engineering screen?