Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

The tower I'm closest to finally goes LTE, and I still can't get it at my own house. <_>

Gotta wait for LTE 800SMR.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Gotta wait for LTE 800SMR.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll adjust the downtilt.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Maybe we'll get lucky and heyGURLhey will do some mapping on that tower!!!! 0_0

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Taptalk 4

• Like 2

Good to read LTE is at brice rd, bad to read is far south it is from me. Good to read is the 270/main St upgrade n work off americana n Tussing. Which means my initial comment of bad read will be an overall good thing with more patience.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

If it's not already done by tomorrow night, I'll try and get some mapping done on gender north of Shannon Rd. See how much that tower covers north of the area.

I'll be out by Brice and Refugee tomorrow late afternoon, I'll see if that new LTE tower reaches that far.  It's nice to see Sprint bring LTE to outlying areas, until WiMax which was concentrated to big cities, at least at the time when the plug was pulled on it.

I just wish us big city folks would get it too B)

I'll be out by Brice and Refugee tomorrow late afternoon, I'll see if that new LTE tower reaches that far. It's nice to see Sprint bring LTE to outlying areas, until WiMax which was concentrated to big cities, at least at the time when the plug was pulled on it.

I just wish us big city folks would get it too B)

I didn't get any hits in the brice refugee/chatterton Rd area earlier in the evening, but it could be my phone. Hopefully you'll have better luck! I'm waiting for it closer to 70 and Brice area.

Where exactly on Brice Rd is this new LTE tower?

Just north of Winchester Pike by maybe 800 feet?

Picked up 4-6 800 sites in test mode this morning. I got screen shots but have to go back over them to know which sites specifically. I did get the two on South Hamilton Rd, one next to Groveport HS the other across from Nafzger Park, also Kleinline Ave in Obetz. 

• Like 1

Just north of Winchester Pike by maybe 800 feet?

Picked up 4-6 800 sites in test mode this morning. I got screen shots but have to go back over them to know which sites specifically. I did get the two on South Hamilton Rd, one next to Groveport HS the other across from Nafzger Park, also Kleinline Ave in Obetz.

Nafzger park will be a good one for the area! Hope that one combined with the one on Old Brice n 270/main St will quell poor coverage on noe-bixby n Gender Rd

I didn't get any hits in the brice refugee/chatterton Rd area earlier in the evening, but it could be my phone. Hopefully you'll have better luck! I'm waiting for it closer to 70 and Brice area.

I have a Galaxy S3, maybe it will pick up.  I lay my phone on my dashboard and it's in a fairly exposed position, so we shall see.

• Like 1

I have a Galaxy S3, maybe it will pick up.  I lay my phone on my dashboard and it's in a fairly exposed position, so we shall see.

valerious, I like ya buddy. You're the honorary winner of my Sponsored Donation to S4GRU.com. You'll more than like be upgraded to Sponsor within the next hour or so.

Even with this Sponsored Donation of 6 months, please consider making a Donation of your own in the future. :tu:

• Like 5

valerious, I like ya buddy. You're the honorary winner of my Sponsored Donation to S4GRU.com. You'll more than like be upgraded to Sponsor within the next hour or so.

Even with this Sponsored Donation of 6 months, please consider making a Donation of your own in the future. :tu:

Thank you, kind sir.  I'll be in Utica tomorrow, due to my son breaking a window at school, so I'll do some mapping within Utica.  I saw spots along 62, but I want to see how much LTE coverage the town has.  But thank you for your pick :blush: . 

• Like 1

Thank you, kind sir.  I'll be in Utica tomorrow, due to my son breaking a window at school, so I'll do some mapping within Utica.  I saw spots along 62, but I want to see how much LTE coverage the town has.  But thank you for your pick :blush: . 

Good luck with the kid. No rush, we'll be here.

• Like 1

Good luck with the kid. No rush, we'll be here.

Thank you, I'll need, especially my $300. 

On the side note, what are the chances that Sprint is already deploying 800MHz and 2600MHz LTE bands, but due to lack of tri-band phone, at this time, we're unable to catch it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all current LTE phones on Sprint are set to 1900MHz?

Thank you, I'll need, especially my $300. 

On the side note, what are the chances that Sprint is already deploying 800MHz and 2600MHz LTE bands, but due to lack of tri-band phone, at this time, we're unable to catch it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all current LTE phones on Sprint are set to 1900MHz?

There are sites that are already live on the 2500/2600 band. That has been verified by users on triband hotspots (they have been out for several months).

Still waiting on 800Mhz LTE though.