Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Lte Marion.   How do I post a screen shot?

I'm pretty sure I know which site this is. Can you head over to the sponsor side so we can discuss this further?

Was doing some mapping trying to pick up some points off the Granville tower and eventually headed into Newark. Did a Sensorly speed test at the intersection of Route 16 and Cherry Valley. Headed east and lost signal within a quarter mile. Then, in Heath, picked this up. Not sure if this was a LONG Granville hit, or was from another tower. It lasted only briefly and then was gone.

If I'm complicating things as a noob, tell me to STFU. :-)

post-27102-0-19560300-1382559660_thumb.png

Was doing some mapping trying to pick up some points off the Granville tower and eventually headed into Newark. Did a Sensorly speed test at the intersection of Route 16 and Cherry Valley. Headed east and lost signal within a quarter mile. Then, in Heath, picked this up. Not sure if this was a LONG Granville hit, or was from another tower. It lasted only briefly and then was gone.

If I'm complicating things as a noob, tell me to STFU. :-)

Need your Serving Cell from the LTE Engineering screen within your Note 2. Just guessing, it's from Granville.

lol. Well you very clearly beat me to it..

I did do sensorly though. So that's there.

Speed test came back with about 12 mb

From personal experience, the first few days of a tower getting LTE may have be capped at 15Mbps. YMMV.

Did some tower searching. Found the site at 921 Holtmann (1999 East Rich) has base cabinets and RRHs. The site at 926 East Broad I will debate and say the address is wrong. I believe the Sprint equipment is at East Broad & Woodland Ave on top of Park Towers condos. Could not confirm or deny anything other than I could not see any antenni on sleds @ 926 and a mess of antenni on the other building. Found the site at 3540 East Main has the antenni mounted tight to a power pole, so this may be a full build GMO. There was a nasty wreck there so I didn't get to see the base cabinets. 

Pics are of Holtzmann

2013-10-23%2017.22.51.jpg

2013-10-23%2017.23.00.jpg

2013-10-23%2017.22.21.jpg

• Like 1

3 LTE Sites Accepted Yesterday. New Sponsors that aren't aware of where I make these updates, check here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/

• Like 1

I'm just seeing red dots on the map. I refreshed the page and it still looks that way. Not sure what's going on.

Gotta wait 15 mins before you try.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I've been reading this thread for months and today I can contribute. I live in Baltimore, Ohio, in town, and we've had 4G LTE all day today.

Posted ImagePosted Image

A few pages back digiblur posted instructions on how to untruncate the Cell ID. Can you update that and grab screenshots once more please.

A few pages back digiblur posted instructions on how to untruncate the Cell ID. Can you update that and grab screenshots once more please.

New screenshot with full Cell ID.

wu3OyEh.png?1o5aq9Z2.png?1

Edited by Greenthorn
  • Like 1

Ok here is the tower information for Marion

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sorry to be a pain, but can you attempt to get a better LTE signal and grab the 3 serving cells around that site? To confirm that LTE is coming from that site it helps if the signal is better than -90dBm. Just want to make it isn't the site off 309.

We don't have 4g on the tower by 309 yet. I also got an email from my indirect account executive showing a confirmation in glance that its the barks rd tower and if you look at my screen shot of signalcheck pro it shows barks rd as the tower.

We don't have 4g on the tower by 309 yet. I also got an email from my indirect account executive showing a confirmation in glance that its the barks rd tower and if you look at my screen shot of signalcheck pro it shows barks rd as the tower.

There is a site near 309 and 61. I understand that's a good amount away from you, but depending on terrain, LTE is known to work at that distance for hits. The BSL you see in SignalCheck Pro is for your 1x connection. There is no way at this time to get the BSL from LTE.

http://www.bluelinepc.com/signalcheck/help/#locations

And now I am spoiled.  No new accepts yesterday I take it?

Information is posted in the sponsor spreadsheet thread prior to being posted here.  ;)

3 New LTE Accepts from yesterday.

Sponsors can find more information and discuss the recent accepts here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor check here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 2

3 New LTE Accepts from yesterday.

Sponsors can find more information and discuss the recent accepts here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor check here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Awesome, I can't believe those 3 towers have LTE, located.... Shell out some $$ guys, help keep the lights on.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk