Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Here's hoping we get more green and yellow sites then just blue.. but blue could go green or yellow, huh? 

Is every single LTE site going 800 voice and data or just select ?

Blue can only go to green. Not possible to go yellow.

Most will get 800. GMO sites won't get 800 until the end of NV 1.0 unless they're converted to Full Build sites earlier than the end. Some will never get 800.

Blue can only go to green. Not possible to go yellow.

Most will get 800. GMO sites won't get 800 until the end of NV 1.0 unless they're converted to Full Build sites earlier than the end. Some will never get 800.

Does Columbus have much Ground Mount ?  So you know there will be a lot of 800 in C-Bus?  Does all red get LTE?

Question is there lte in the southend if so I missed the post where it went live the only one I knew of was morse and maple canyon

Columbus should look like Cleveland when it comes to 800 comparison.

<------ To ensure I keep that over there, I can't get into GMOs in too much detail. Just know you'll have enough 800 to be happy.

• Like 1

Question is there lte in the southend if so I missed the post where it went live the only one I knew of was morse and maple canyon

Yes.

Columbus should look like Cleveland when it comes to 800 comparison.

<------ To ensure I keep that over there, I can't get into GMOs in too much detail. Just know you'll have enough 800 to be happy.

Ok.. Cleveland has a lot of aqua ( 3g/800 ) .. Can aqua go green ( 3g/800/4g) ?

• Like 1

Ok.. Cleveland has a lot of aqua ( 3g/800 ) .. Can aqua go green ( 3g/800/4g) ?

Yep. That's what the site in Centerburg did and imex99's Granville tower is going to do.

Yeah Im getting why yellow sites can't go green - they are GMO's..

.....aqua can though

Yellow can go green. Aqua/Blue can't go Yellow.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

• Like 1

Columbus Sponsor's. I'm close to launching the Columbus NV Database and Map. Waiting a few updates from Digi and we'll be good to go.

It will be over in the Ohio/WV thread.

• Like 1

Yellow can go green. Aqua/Blue can't go Yellow. Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

In case you lost track, the color wheels, one for paint, one for light. That way we can all make sense of our colors. :)

colorwheel.jpg

Color-Wheel.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Coz

Is Columbus getting Samsung equipment for sites?

Yes: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3906-how-to-spot-sprint-antennas-and-rrus-samsung-style/

NV equipment for Columbus is Samsung.

Thank you sir.

• Like 1

Getting closer and closer to launching the Columbus NV Map for sponsors. Piece of info to throw out there. There is an LTE 1900 active site in the Columbus market that's a GMO. So that gives hope to those that come across GMOs in their search that LTE may be close behind. It looks like due to the weather (me guessing only) a lot of GMO sites were completed. When backhaul is completed on them they should be broadcasting LTE soon after I would think.

I've been searching on my tower stops, still haven't seen a gmo in person yet...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Technically you have.  ;)

So far I am really enjoying the 3g upgrades in Marion.  Its nice to get 2+mb on the speed test and actually be able to watch you tube and stream music without buffering all the time.  Now bring on the 800 upgrade with 4g.   

• Like 2