Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Gnex is the best phone out there for Sprint minus the screen size and battery life.

I will go out and say the HTC EVO LTE is miles ahead of the GNex...and that is pretty bad since I consider the HTC EVO LTE a piece of garbage.

• Like 3

Hahaha, I mean it's the only one that we don't have to hack to make work right. I have a Note 2 as well, but installing ROMS is a PITA.

I'm not sure what method you're using, but I have 3 different ROMs on my SD card including a PAC ROM. I can have each one of them installed in less than 5 minutes.

BUT

The man above my post has made one hell of a ROM and I haven't flashed anything else since his MC2 release.

• Like 1

I will go out and say the HTC EVO LTE is miles ahead of the GNex...and that is pretty bad since I consider the HTC EVO LTE a piece of garbage.

CAN NOT wait until I can replace my EVO LTE, waiting for the next good phone that's not out right now!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Agreed, I used his ROM for a while as well.

But your 3 different ROMS flashed when you need comment is exactly my pioint. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will get the next big android update since our Note 2 has the extra RAM.

My co-workers all have the Galaxy and always have the newest versions. I'm totally jealous of the lock screen apps.

CAN NOT wait until I can replace my EVO LTE, waiting for the next good phone that's not out right now!

I appreciate my GN2. I'll probably have a GN3 when it comes around (hopefully digi does too :whisper:  ), but I'm content with my GN2. I'd like some of the camera & cam chat features from the GN2. The new smart stay features aren't a necessity for me.

I appreciate my GN2. I'll probably have a GN3 when it comes around (hopefully digi does too :whisper: ), but I'm content with my GN2. I'd like some of the camera & cam chat features from the GN2. The new smart stay features aren't a necessity for me.

All I want is a better lte radio and better battery life.... That is all!

Agreed, I used his ROM for a while as well.

But your 3 different ROMS flashed when you need comment is exactly my pioint. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will get the next big android update since our Note 2 has the extra RAM.

My co-workers all have the Galaxy and always have the newest versions. I'm totally jealous of the lock screen apps.

Each ROM doesn't really serve a different purpose for me, it's really the flavor that I'm feeling. My 3 ROMs consist of 2 TWs (digi and Mack) and 1 CM based (PAC).

If I had a Galay Nexus, I'd probably still have 3 ROMs. Stock Andy, PAC and CM. I'd be trying to figure out how to load TW type features on my stock Andy, like Multiwindow.

You can have Stock Andy on your GN2 if you want that is essentially what CM is just better. Yes you may or may not have LTE, but that's a problem the Nexus has anyway. :rofl:

This is from Alexandria near Johnstown and Granville {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Screenshot_2013-07-29-16-53-09.png

That may be a new LTE site.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I get that on the occasion... Where have you been experiencing it?

You're 800 accepted site may be broadcasting 1900 LTE. Check above.

There's no way that Morse Rd site would reach that far. If someone is really getting LTE there, it has to be a new site.

Coz kept this little list of known LTE1900 ids:

Stringtown/Jackson Pike site

• 212 SW
  • 213 NW
  • 217 E

Morse Road (Northland Area)

• 203 SW
  • 388 E
  • 390 NW

The LTE screenshot above showed 255 ..  Sounds like a new site to me!

You're 800 accepted site may be broadcasting 1900 LTE. Check above.

On my way home from work, will drive around in less than 30 minutes.

Off work at 1030am? Damn you

No, I had OT... I work afternoons.

Just drove past Columbus Rd tower and nothing, going home and then I'll check other towers.

I'm assuming that it's the tower off of London St in Granville, tower name is on Sponsor side.

Wouldn't be that tower yet. Can only be one if Granville.

Wouldn't be that tower yet. Can only be one if Granville.

I take that back. It's possible that it could be LTE.