Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

does any one know what is the completion percentage for the miami west palm market? 40% ???? the market has to be close to launch cause if u look at sensorly lte is in a lot of places

Not even close: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

With LTE will it allow CDMA phones to talk and surf at the same time???

Most new Sprint phones can do that already, on 3G. Except for the iPhone. This will be the same with LTE. All of Sprints new phones will be able to do simultaneous voice and data, except the iPhone.

8 percent? omg they are moving slow as hell lol

Keep in mind that's the entire market we're talking about here, not just Miami. And, one site can coverage a large area. They are actually tilting cells up more than usual to cover larger areas until they get more cells online.

Most new Sprint phones can do that already, on 3G. Except for the iPhone. This will be the same with LTE. All of Sprints new phones will be able to do simultaneous voice and data, except the iPhone.

The note 2 doesn't have this feature you speak off on 3g, but it can talk and download data at the same time on wifi and lte but not on 3g.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The note 2 doesn't have this feature you speak off on 3g, but it can talk and download data at the same time on wifi and lte but not on 3g.

Really? I know with the EVO you can, I guess I never tried with the GS3. I thought somewhere we had a list for these things... maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Lte at marriot palm beach gardens only on 11th floor though not on ground level

Yeah, it must be from a distant site. On the 11th floor you are above the ground clutter and have a clear shot to the site.

Robert

a7aruda8.jpg

Just got these speeds at a tower at 14ave and 20st of NW in Miami and those speeds are only because I was parked right under the tower.

Now my question is this tower is live right? And if so when they actually launch or turn on the switch for miami is that tower going to improve more like cover a bigger ground of that area because like about 3-4 blocks from that tower the lte signal becomes weaker?

a7aruda8.jpg

Just got these speeds at a tower at 14ave and 20st of NW in Miami and those speeds are only because I was parked right under the tower.

Now my question is this tower is live right? And if so when they actually launch or turn on the switch for miami is that tower going to improve more like cover a bigger ground of that area because like about 3-4 blocks from that tower the lte signal becomes weaker?

No. The signal will not get bigger. They engineer the size of the cell intentionally. The signal can only slightly overlap the signal from the next cell. Otherwise, interference from adjacent cells will be too great.

No. The signal will not get bigger. They engineer the size of the cell intentionally. The signal can only slightly overlap the signal from the next cell. Otherwise, interference from adjacent cells will be too great.

I see thanks for the answer damn thats kinda suck cuz the most important places that I want 4g lte is at my house which there is a tower couple of blocks away and at my girlfriend house which she lives between 2 towers and signal sucks when im inside the house but oh well. Oh btw this is a map on sensorly showing the specific tower.u9yny3yv.jpg

I see thanks for the answer damn thats kinda suck cuz the most important places that I want 4g lte is at my house which there is a tower couple of blocks away and at my girlfriend house which she lives between 2 towers and signal sucks when im inside the house but oh well. Oh btw this is a map on sensorly showing the specific tower.u9yny3yv.jpg

Over in the Sponsor section, you would see the adjacent site locations which are not live yet. They are within the current LTE signal of this site. It will provide sufficient overlapping coverage that there should be no gaps in coverage in the city when the deployment is complete. Currently this live site is an island

Robert

Over in the Sponsor section, you would see the adjacent site locations which are not live yet. They are within the current LTE signal of this site. It will provide sufficient overlapping coverage that there should be no gaps in coverage in the city when the deployment is complete. Currently this live site is an island

Robert

Oh k thanks can you pm me more info on how to become a sponsor member?

Seems like things are about to pick up in Miami. Lots of sites in progress in the latest update and most are in dade county. Here's hoping for a packed January and early 2013 before those birds come back and rainy season begins. Happy 2013 to you all!