Interactive Maps..

cjpetrilli

Why can't I get in to see the 4G LTE maps? It keep saying I need a password. Where do I get this password? Why is it protected anyway???

Interactive maps are a feature that we offer to S4GRU Sponsors. We cannot post Sprint site maps with detailed locations publicly. So they are in a private section of the website. For more information about becoming a Sponsor, visit here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, I made the mistake of donating before making an account (got ahead of my self, really wanted to see those 4G maps). Will I still get access to those maps, or will I need to redonate some cash?

I made a $10 donation.

So, I made the mistake of donating before making an account (got ahead of my self, really wanted to see those 4G maps). Will I still get access to those maps, or will I need to redonate some cash?

I made a $10 donation.

Just send Robert a pm with the information from your paypal transaction and I am sure he can work something out for you.

• Like 1

It wasn't any problem. I just was sleeping. Upon morning consciousness I discovered the transaction and I applied it to the new account. And all is right with the world. Welcome to S4GRU.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2