Hello All !

Euphorian

Thanks bro ! How long has this forum been available ?

We started Beta 1.0 on November 10th. It was hosted on another forum board. However, it wasn't meeting our needs. It was too limited in function, didn't support Forum Runner and Tapatalk...and worst of all it was very very slow.

We upgraded to IP Board on January 24th and completed member migration to the new Forums on February 5th. So, you are just in time for Beta 2.0 here at IP Board.

:welcome: Euphorian! I hope to see you around often.

-Robert, S4GRU (a.k.a. nmherron)

We started Beta 1.0 on November 10th. It was hosted on another forum board. However, it wasn't meeting our needs. It was too limited in function, didn't support Forum Runner and Tapatalk...and worst of all it was very very slow.

We upgraded to IP Board on January 24th and completed member migration to the new Forums on February 5th. So, you are just in time for Beta 2.0 here at IP Board.

:welcome: Euphorian! I hope to see you around often.

-Robert, S4GRU (a.k.a. nmherron)

Ohhhh...

I got the lowdown now :tu:

Thanks much for inviting me !

I know I`ll learn a good bit from this site !

You always did know your shiz !

• Like 1

Ohhhh...

I got the lowdown now :tu:

Thanks much for inviting me !

I know I`ll learn a good bit from this site !

You always did know your shiz !

It goes both ways. I've really enjoyed your MOD and Theme threads. The very reason I have ICS Domination on my E4GT is based on your forum comments. :tu:

Ahhh Ok yea ! I`m glad you liked it ! Cyan is an awesome color for a rom!

I love the Blazer/ Calkulin + ICS Domination Rom/Theme combo!

I`ve been flashing new roms every weekend for the last 2-3 months !

Love it ! Stops the boredom with the phone !

Right now I flashed the TNZ Blend rom 2.6.2 and then flashed

the LegendX BlueGlass Theme on top of it.

It runs very very smooth- fast and no force closes!

It`s a nice change of pace if you like a lot blue !

• Like 1

Right now I flashed the TNZ Blend rom 2.6.2 and then flashed

the LegendX BlueGlass Theme on top of it.

It runs very very smooth- fast and no force closes!

It`s a nice change of pace if you like a lot blue !

I'm trying that, because I've bricked my phone twice now on Caulk...

I'm trying that' date=' because I've bricked my phone twice now on Caulk...[/quote']

Were you running a theme on top of Calkulin ROM?

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

EWW I never liked Go launcher !

I never could get any phone to run right with Go Launcher

I`ve never had a problem with Calkulins Rom.

I wonder what the problem was? Could it really be Go Launcher that bricked the phone ?

I too have never had an issue with Calkulin ROMs. I did have an issue with one of the ICS Domination themes I downloaded caused my E4GT to get in a cyclical repetitive boot sequence. I had to wipe it, reinstall Calkulin ROM. Then I went with a different ICS Domination theme and didn't have any more issues.

Hmmm weird ...

Although every phone is different.

Every single phone handles things differently

Anything is possible.

I definitely agree with this. I could do exactly the same thing to my Evo and my wifes Evo and get different results.

Hmmm weird ...

Although every phone is different.

Every single phone handles things differently

Anything is possible.

I think the first time was from an app that I downloaded, but the second time was almost definitely corrupt info in go launcher. I like go launcher and go locker though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ok' date=' finally made it in the forums. hopefully I'll gain and share some info here..[/quote']

I'm glad you finally were able to sign in! :welcome:

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• A heavy n41 overlay as an acquisition condition would be a win for customers, and eventually a win for T-Mobile as that might be enough to preclude VZW/AT&T adding C-Band for FWA due to spreading the market too thinly (which means T-Mobile would just have local WISPs/wireline ISPs as competition). USCC spacing (which is likely for contiguous 700 MHz LTE coverage in rural areas) isn't going to be enough for contiguous n41 anyway, and I doubt they'll densify enough to get there.
    • Boost Infinite with a rainbow SIM (you can get it SIM-only) is the cheapest way, at $25/mo, to my knowledge; the cheaper Boost Mobile plans don't run on Dish native. Check Phonescoop for n70 support on a given phone; the Moto G 5G from last year may be the cheapest unlocked phone with n70 though data speeds aren't as good as something with an X70 or better modem.
    • Continuing the USCC discussion, if T-Mobile does a full equipment swap at all of USCC's sites, which they probably will for vendor consistency, and if they include 2.5 on all of those sites, which they probably will as they definitely have economies of scale on the base stations, that'll represent a massive capacity increase in those areas over what USCC had, and maybe a coverage increase since n71 will get deployed everywhere and B71 will get deployed any time T-Mobile has at least 25x25, and maybe where they have 20x20. Assuming this deal goes through (I'm betting it does), I figure I'll see contiguous coverage in the area of southern IL where I was attempting to roam on USCC the last time I was there, though it might be late next year before that switchover happens.
    • Forgot to post this, but a few weeks ago I got to visit these small cells myself! They're spread around Grant park and the surrounding areas, but unfortunately none of the mmwave cells made it outside of the parks along the lake into the rest of downtown. I did spot some n41 small cells around downtown, but they seemed to be older deployments limited to 100mhz and performed poorly.    
    • What is the cheapest way to try Dish's wireless network?  Over the past year I've seen them add their equipment to just about every cell site here, I'm assuming just go through Boost's website?  What phones are Dish native?