Hello All !

Euphorian

Thanks bro ! How long has this forum been available ?

We started Beta 1.0 on November 10th. It was hosted on another forum board. However, it wasn't meeting our needs. It was too limited in function, didn't support Forum Runner and Tapatalk...and worst of all it was very very slow.

We upgraded to IP Board on January 24th and completed member migration to the new Forums on February 5th. So, you are just in time for Beta 2.0 here at IP Board.

:welcome: Euphorian! I hope to see you around often.

-Robert, S4GRU (a.k.a. nmherron)

We started Beta 1.0 on November 10th. It was hosted on another forum board. However, it wasn't meeting our needs. It was too limited in function, didn't support Forum Runner and Tapatalk...and worst of all it was very very slow.

We upgraded to IP Board on January 24th and completed member migration to the new Forums on February 5th. So, you are just in time for Beta 2.0 here at IP Board.

:welcome: Euphorian! I hope to see you around often.

-Robert, S4GRU (a.k.a. nmherron)

Ohhhh...

I got the lowdown now :tu:

Thanks much for inviting me !

I know I`ll learn a good bit from this site !

You always did know your shiz !

• Like 1

Ohhhh...

I got the lowdown now :tu:

Thanks much for inviting me !

I know I`ll learn a good bit from this site !

You always did know your shiz !

It goes both ways. I've really enjoyed your MOD and Theme threads. The very reason I have ICS Domination on my E4GT is based on your forum comments. :tu:

Ahhh Ok yea ! I`m glad you liked it ! Cyan is an awesome color for a rom!

I love the Blazer/ Calkulin + ICS Domination Rom/Theme combo!

I`ve been flashing new roms every weekend for the last 2-3 months !

Love it ! Stops the boredom with the phone !

Right now I flashed the TNZ Blend rom 2.6.2 and then flashed

the LegendX BlueGlass Theme on top of it.

It runs very very smooth- fast and no force closes!

It`s a nice change of pace if you like a lot blue !

• Like 1

Right now I flashed the TNZ Blend rom 2.6.2 and then flashed

the LegendX BlueGlass Theme on top of it.

It runs very very smooth- fast and no force closes!

It`s a nice change of pace if you like a lot blue !

I'm trying that, because I've bricked my phone twice now on Caulk...

I'm trying that' date=' because I've bricked my phone twice now on Caulk...[/quote']

Were you running a theme on top of Calkulin ROM?

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

EWW I never liked Go launcher !

I never could get any phone to run right with Go Launcher

I`ve never had a problem with Calkulins Rom.

I wonder what the problem was? Could it really be Go Launcher that bricked the phone ?

I too have never had an issue with Calkulin ROMs. I did have an issue with one of the ICS Domination themes I downloaded caused my E4GT to get in a cyclical repetitive boot sequence. I had to wipe it, reinstall Calkulin ROM. Then I went with a different ICS Domination theme and didn't have any more issues.

Hmmm weird ...

Although every phone is different.

Every single phone handles things differently

Anything is possible.

I definitely agree with this. I could do exactly the same thing to my Evo and my wifes Evo and get different results.

Hmmm weird ...

Although every phone is different.

Every single phone handles things differently

Anything is possible.

I think the first time was from an app that I downloaded, but the second time was almost definitely corrupt info in go launcher. I like go launcher and go locker though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ok' date=' finally made it in the forums. hopefully I'll gain and share some info here..[/quote']

I'm glad you finally were able to sign in! :welcome:

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Mike if you need more Dish data, I have been hunting down sites in western Columbus.  So far just n70 and n71 reporting although I CA all three.
    • Good catch! I meant 115932/119932. Edited my original post I've noticed the same thing lately and have just assumed that they're skipping it now because they're finally able to deploy mmWave small cells.
    • At some point over the weekend, T-Mobile bumped the Omaha metro from 100+40 to 100+90 of n41! That's a pretty large increase from what we had just a few weeks ago when we were sitting at 80+40Mhz. Out of curiosity, tested a site on my way to work and pulled 1.4Gpbs. That's the fastest I've ever gotten on T-Mobile! For those that know Omaha, this was on Dodge street in Midtown so not exactly a quiet area!
    • Did you mean a different site? eNB ID 112039 has been around for years. Streetview even has it with C-band back in 2022 - https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7303042,-73.9610924,3a,24.1y,18.03h,109.66t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s2ossx06yU56AYOzREdcK-g!2e0!5s20220201T000000!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3D2ossx06yU56AYOzREdcK-g%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.share%26w%3D900%26h%3D600%26yaw%3D18.027734930682684%26pitch%3D-19.664180274382204%26thumbfov%3D90!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205410&entry=ttu Meanwhile, Verizon's eNB 84484 in Fort Greene has been updated to include C-band and CBRS, but not mmWave. I've seen this a few times now on updated Verizon sites where it's just the CBRS antenna on its own, not in a shroud and without mmWave. Odd.