Sprint LTE launch market connection issues

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Feeling the same. Factory unlocked here. Got it for my account's s21 ultras and s24 ultras, but the s22+ is still waiting. Wifi versus over the air made no difference.
    • I just woke up and the notification was on my screen, just finished installing it.  TMO S22U 
    • Hopefully 6.1 will be available soon. Out for AT&T and Verizon..
    • One UI 6.1 update: no photo cleanup AI as reported.  Does have:  circle to search, advanced charging settings for battery protection, and customize alarms.  Also has Google's Bluetooth based find my device network option.  Reportedly can (have not tested yet) move subjects from one picture to another, copy from one image past into another, speed up or slow down parts of videos, edit movies on any galaxy device, Samsung account family groups.  The way Samsung should implement the photo cleanup AI for the s21 and s22 series is require people have Samsung Cloud storage at a price or a set fee per photo processed online. *#73# does still work if you previously enabled it.  ADB disabling of system updates does also still appear to work. Does not appear to be a cumulative update (had to do two updates to one phone).
    • https://www.fierce-network.com/wireless/t-mobile-reportedly-close-deal-buy-part-uscellular Verizon is no longer interested, at least for now.