Sprint signs on new MVNO partner.

legion125

Sprint has signed up Elevate partners for new MVNO and will provide voice and data services to consumers and businesses as well as the latest Android and Windows-based devices to over 274 million consumers on both a prepaid and postpaid service basis.

Sprint appears to be in a growth period with it resigning and bringing new business to its network. I'm sure Hesse is happy with the new revenue streams although we may feel it short term with the additional traffic on the network. I'm hoping with these compaines bringing revenue, Sprint wil lay off nickel and diming we the consumer.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120207005618/en/Elevate-Partners-Sprint-Offer-Nationwide-Mobile-Telephone

Elevate Partners with Sprint to Offer Nationwide Mobile Telephone Service and Best in Class Devices

SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elevate, Inc. (OTCBB:ELEV) today announced an agreement with Sprint Nextel Corporation whereby Elevate will sell mobile voice and data services to consumers and businesses using the Nationwide Sprint Network.

Elevate’s MVNO agreement, which was executed at the end of December, will enable the Company to provide mobile network connectivity and the latest Android and Windows-based devices to over 274 million consumers on both a prepaid and postpaid service basis.

“We’re excited to offer our customers exclusive Elevate rate plans, reliable coverage and innovative products through our new relationship with Sprint,” says Wright Thurston, Elevate CEO. “This contract makes it possible for us to bundle Elevate branded mobile voice and data connectivity with our other digital services in such a way as to offer additional savings off our already competitive Stack service plans.”

As a digital services integrator, Elevate is able to provide comprehensive service ‘Stacks,’ or product packages that are customized based on a consumer’s particular needs. Unlike other popular bundled offerings, the component services in an Elevate Stack aren’t exclusive to any single delivery network or partner provider. In other words, Elevate customers can save even more on their home automation, digital television, wireless broadband Internet, and digital telephone services by signing up for Elevate mobile.

In addition to rounding out the Company’s digital services offering, the Sprint contract also provides a key benefit to current Elevate home automation subscribers. Through Elevate’s mobile application, Smart Home customers can access their security and monitoring systems, they can view recorded and live video feeds; arm and disarm door and window sensors; lock, unlock and open access points like windows, doors and garage doors; and view intruder or status alerts.

Rod Place, Elevate COO, explains, “Our mobile application and in-home technology give our customers a lot of control over their homes, even when they are not in them. That control, however, is subject to the quality and consistency of the network over which the application communicates. Sprint’s network is massive, reliable and affordable. It makes our Smart Home product that much better.”

Velocity Internet, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Elevate, Inc. is the contracting party