GSlll reported to launch in May?

legion125

Here's a report on the new GSlll. Expected to debut in May which would tie in nicely with Sprints LTE plans. It's reported to be only approx. 7mm thick with a 8mp camera and (Hopefully) a quad core processor. This phone will be the new beast on the block, especially sporting ICS. http://www.bgr.com/2012/02/06/samsungs-quad-core-galaxy-s-iii-reportedly-just-7mm-thick-set-to-launch-in-may/ Samsung’s quad-core Galaxy S III reportedly just 7mm thick, set to launch in May Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy S III will reportedly be one of the thinnest smartphones in the world when it is unveiled in the coming months. South Korea’s Electronic Times News on Monday cited unnamed sources in claiming Samsung’s upcoming flagship superphone will pack impressive specs into a case that is just 7 millimeters thick; the thinnest version of Samsung’s current flagship, the Galaxy S II, features a case that is 8.49 millimeters thick. The site also states that the Galaxy S III will feature an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front camera, a Super AMOLED Plus display and the Android 4.0 operating system. An earlier report claimed the Galaxy S III could launch as soon as April, but Electronic Times News claims the handset will hit store shelves in May. Recent rumors suggest Samsung’s Galaxy S III will feature a quad-core processor, a Super AMOLED Plus HD display, 4G LTE connectivity, 2GB of RAM and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

• Like 1

Its piqued my interest. If Sprint can get an aptly named Epic version of it with LTE, I'm sold.

However, if HTC beats them with some Evo flavored LTE product that is well spec'd...I may go with that first.

I think I will skip the Galaxy Nexus, because in some ways its inferior to the E4GT. But I really want the first well spec'd quad core LTE phone as my next device.

Sent from Tapatalk App

Its piqued my interest. If Sprint can get an aptly named Epic version of it with LTE, I'm sold.

However, if HTC beats them with some Evo flavored LTE product that is well spec'd...I may go with that first.

I think I will skip the Galaxy Nexus, because in some ways its inferior to the E4GT. But I really want the first well spec'd quad core LTE phone as my next device.

Sent from Tapatalk App

Hell-to-the-yeah! :lol:

HTC better man up !

and I better start saving up Lol

• Like 1