Network weirdness in Canton, Ohio

tt0h

Sprint called a bit ago and said there was definitely an issue with my tower and that it shows that it should be complete by 8:54PM EST, though 20 min after they called service was back to where it should be and calls are going through normally. Not sure if it's complete or if they still have more to do.

• Like 1

Well.. sort of an update: Was visiting some neighbors from across the street and they mentioned that their cell phones weren't working. They'd decided they were going to go to Verizon and get some new phones and service from them since their old, dead, Sprint phones stopped working. When they said they had Sprint I mentioned they should check their phones now. Behold, the phones were working! Their son asked to see what phone I had (my EVO LTE) and he fell in love with it. So, now he and his dad are going to BB tonight to see if they can buy one for each of them.

Damnit, I shoulda been a Sprint salesman..

• Like 2

On a side note, I do find it strange that people wouldn't call support and see if there was an issue before going out and committing to a new contract with a different vendor - not to mention the expense of the new phones.

On a side note, I do find it strange that people wouldn't call support and see if there was an issue before going out and committing to a new contract with a different vendor - not to mention the expense of the new phones.

Now that is the epitome of ridiculous.

Robert

• Like 1