Question for Sprint pros or employees

TheCUJuan

My sister lives in upstate NY and wants to switch her family plan over to Sprint. There are five lines in total,. Two of those lines are in Florida right now (my parents) helping out a sick aunt. She inquired what was the best wayt to do this and they told her the best way would be to have them go to a corporate store at the same time in Florida and they would do the transaction at the same time with my sister

This is problematic because my parents don't usually know when they can get away do this.

Is there an easier way to do this? Could an iPhone 6s be preordered at the BGM corporate store and have it be delivered at an Ordlando store? Your guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Oh and they were told that for the four lines no access fee promo, they all have to be done at the same time. Is that true?

• Like 1

Get all 5 in upstate but dont port the two numbers yet. Have the store overnight them to florida and once your parents get them call care and have the numbers ported.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So they would be overnighted to their address or to a store?

Get all 5 in upstate but dont port the two numbers yet. Have the store overnight them to florida and once your parents get them call care and have the numbers ported.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This. I've added my dad and my sister to my plan this way. Added lines in NY, and mailed the phones to CA. They went into the store and had their numbers ported over on the new lines.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk