Google verification problems

nathanfish86

Not sure where else i could post this so figured i would give it a try on here. I upgraded chrome on my desktop last night and it needed to verify my account by sending me a pin number through text message.  No big deal, right?  Well i have my Sprint number ported to Google Voice account so the pin number i need to log in to google goes to GV and i can't receive it because i can't log in...  I sent in for help and they say it will be 3-5 days before they can verify it's me.  Does anyone have any ideas for how i can see this pin? Disable my port doesn't seem to be an option.  It doesn't give me any other options besides texting so right now im without gmail, texts, snapchat, google music, etc.  Screwed this one up big time.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Google verification can be tough to make changes too. Best to disable it then re-enable it. My father in law recently got locked out of his Galaxy S5 and Google took 6 days to reset it and help him...all because he enabled two factor authentication.

I think it's too late because I already have it enabled. I created a new Google account so I have Snapchat back but no texts, gmail, or music still. Hopefully Google will come through and I can add my tablet number for verification so this doesn't happen again. They asked when my google account was created and a bunch of other questions I don't really know the exact answer to.

I went to sprint to see if they could help me undo my GV port or have any ideas and they had no idea what I was talking about. Typical.

I would lose all my photos, 7.99 all access rate, youtube videos, emails. That would suck!

I think it's too late because I already have it enabled. I created a new Google account so I have Snapchat back but no texts, gmail, or music still. Hopefully Google will come through and I can add my tablet number for verification so this doesn't happen again. They asked when my google account was created and a bunch of other questions I don't really know the exact answer to.

I went to sprint to see if they could help me undo my GV port or have any ideas and they had no idea what I was talking about. Typical.

I would lose all my photos, 7.99 all access rate, youtube videos, emails. That would suck!

Call into customer service. The should be able to give you the code/or a way around it if you can provide enough information to verify your account.

Call into customer service. The should be able to give you the code/or a way around it if you can provide enough information to verify your account.

Yeah, call Google. They WILL help...it just takes a couple days.

• 2 weeks later...