Limited time promo of $5 gift card for switching to eBill (select accts only)

Scott

It's apparently been going on for about a week, but I didn't see anything for this when I searched. Just saw this on the sidebar of Sprint's site. Through 9/30, there's a promo to switch to paperless billing (Sprint eBill) "for specific accounts with certain service history requirements." Within 30 days of enrolling, you get to choose a $5 e-gift card from participating merchants (not listed on the site).

Here's the fine print:

This is a limited-time promotion that is only available 8/15 – 9/30 for specific accounts with certain service history requirements. You must enroll by September 30, 2014, to be eligible for the free $5 e-gift card. You can choose one (1) $5 e-gift card from participating merchants. You’ll receive an email within 30 days of enrollment with instructions on how to choose and redeem for your e-gift card. Limit one free $5 e-gift card per account. Offer is not transferable and only available to accounts receiving this notice. Not responsible for lost or stolen e-gift card or card redemption codes. Includes all applicable fees and taxes. $5 e-gift cards are subject to merchant’s terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions apply.

I assume anyone who sees the dyk_ebill_card_160x72.jpg image when logged into their account is eligible? Anyone have more info other than what's in the T&Cs above? For reference, I've had a single line with Sprint since June 2011, which apparently meets the history requirements?

• Like 1