HTC EVO 3D free from Sprint and Wirefly for new lines/accounts

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I don't know the site number it's the site on WSDOT property, at 31st and S Meridian. 
    • New oddity since the Feb security patch and a carrier services upgrade, no matter if Wifi is turned on or off, I'm seeing a Wifi 4 connection to an unknown ssid.  Airplane mode, etc didn't get rid of it. Connecting to my home wifi (which turned into Wifi 5) then disconnecting resolved the issue. Not sure where/why the ghost was coming from
    • Digging permits for fiber/power pulled by T-Mobile. American Tower sites are just easy to look up since we can find where they are easy enough.
    • Where do you get new tower plans for American Tower? Do they show on the American Tower Site Locator map?    Also, here’s a map of permits across Northwest Ohio (Lucas County) if anyone’s interested 😁 https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/edit?mid=1-qgOcMVOnqW4b9-HhUDc7AGxbRLqn48&usp=sharing
    • That's a decent number of new sites. Nebraska is likely the oddest market in the country, as T-Mobile didn't exist here until a few years ago. Until last summer, their footprint didn't really extend much out of Omaha, Sprint had a much larger footprint. But I'd like to think that their aggressive expansion here is a signal that they intend to follow through on their rural expansion plans. Given the number of American Tower sites that we know they are targeting across NE, KS, MO, IA, AR and IL, it does seem that they have an expansion plan ready to go. Unfortunately we haven't done any digging for the OH area so I don't have any details there for you.