Dallas, TX Data/Voice Service Issues

I had given Sprint many kudos on the progress that had happened on the LTE network in the area that I work. I office at I-635 and the Tollway here in Dallas, and service was great until the beginning of February. Since the beginning of Feb, voice service along the Tollway from George Bush Turnpike to I-635 has gotten really, really bad. Calls don't connect or drop. Text messages don't send or receive. And data is non-existent, EVEN THOUGH my LTE EVO indicates 4g. Speed tests come up with nothing.

Has something changed with Sprint towers up and down the Tollway from George Bush Turnpike to I-635 this month? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

I had given Sprint many kudos on the progress that had happened on the LTE network in the area that I work. I office at I-635 and the Tollway here in Dallas, and service was great until the beginning of February. Since the beginning of Feb, voice service along the Tollway from George Bush Turnpike to I-635 has gotten really, really bad. Calls don't connect or drop. Text messages don't send or receive. And data is non-existent, EVEN THOUGH my LTE EVO indicates 4g. Speed tests come up with nothing.

Has something changed with Sprint towers up and down the Tollway from George Bush Turnpike to I-635 this month? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

I've not seen anyone complain, yet. Since you are in launched market, I would cal Sprint and report it. Make sure you get a ticket number.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1