Clearwire To Announce TD-LTE Commercial Deployment Plan At GTI Summit 2013

4GHoward

Thanks for the info Howard!

Any other info you can share?

Most recently, clearwire said that they would deploy 20MHz TD-LTE channels and saw performance int he 60Mbit range. Can you offer any insight into this? What sort of backhaul upgrades are needed? Will clearwire be offering a pay-as-you-go plan to replace wimax? When does clearwire expect to hit commercial operation?

Most recently, clearwire said that they would deploy 20MHz TD-LTE channels and saw performance int he 60Mbit range. Can you offer any insight into this? What sort of backhaul upgrades are needed? Will clearwire be offering a pay-as-you-go plan to replace wimax? When does clearwire expect to hit commercial operation?

If you are not aware, Clearwire recently started offering usage-based prepaid mobile data plans. That is the only other information I have to share.

72357_544711858872521_2096674197_n.jpg

• Like 1

I was searching through some resources from a while back, and I found this piece of information mentioned that I think you might find interesting.

Clearwire recorded download speeds of 50 Mbps in the 10x10 configuration, and 90 Mbps downloads in the 20x20 configuration.

Source:

http://news.cnet.com...020212-266.html

• Like 1