NV 3g, do you see better coverage?

You're not getting the point at all.

If you're trying to be accurate then you should label them by their Band Classes and not the 800/850 reference.

How well do you know your 3GPP2 band classes? Do you want me to quiz you? Do you get my point?

Now, you are starting to annoy me...

AJ

What will the frequency pairings be for CDMA SMR and LTE SMR?

You correctly listed the SMR 800 MHz uplink/downlink pairings earlier in the thread.

AJ

So when sprint unleashes their lower frequency bands, will any current phones (such as my gs3) be able to use them?

For CDMA2000, yes. For LTE, no.

AJ

• Like 2

Will any markets see LTE on the SMR band before the June 30, 2013 iDEN sunset date?

By then, I'm sure the GS4 and Iphone 5S will be out, or close to it.

Probably only in the FITs. One will be in Montana, the other will be in Louisiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is it though? Didn't Sprint go through "rebranding" in the past seven or so years and now their band is 814-824Mhz?

No, not exactly. At its greatest extent, Sprint's rebanded SMR 800 MHz spectrum is 817-824 MHz x 862-869 MHz. In some markets, Sprint has less licensed/usable spectrum than that 14 MHz maximum because of proximity to an international boundary or presence of another ESMR incumbent.

See the articles that I wrote last spring:

http://s4gru.com/ind...band-operation/

http://s4gru.com/ind...-sids-revealed/

AJ

I have a supermarket that I frequent. This store is horrible for a Sprint signal until recently. I have to do some more investigation but I usually drop signal as soon as I get 15 feet inside the structure. Two days ago I had a usable strong signal. Even my wifes EVO3D had a usable signal.

• Like 2