HTC EVO 3D to receive official CM support

UndeadNexus

Just found out today that the HTC EVO 3D is getting official Cyanogenmod support. Developer "Agrabren" commented on XDA that he volunteered to be device maintainer for both the CDMA and GSM versions. This is great news for us EVO 3D owners as we've been waiting for CM support for quite a while.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard there was some drama getting CM on the CDMA version. Someone apparently accused Agrabren of stealing their code.

This always confuses me. For free open source development why should it matter who wrote the code? Why should that person be seeking credit anyway?

I've heard there was some drama getting CM on the CDMA version. Someone apparently accused Agrabren of stealing their code.

This always confuses me. For free open source development why should it matter who wrote the code? Why should that person be seeking credit anyway?

I heard about that. This is basically what happened during the Anthrax kernel fiasco. Even if it is open source, there are still rules. I'm glad Agrabren came back to develop for CDMA though and with official CM support, my phone can live a bit longer.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2