Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

The small red circle is the tower and the blue lines are where I drove that had LTE. The further West I went, the more it dropped off quickly. Hope this helps..(This is for Brandon/Valrico btw.)zHcMI.png

I live right there non the corner of kings and blomingdale I'm going there know I'll let you all know if there is lte

I'm not seeing anyone's tracks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

According to Sensorly, their maps update at least once a day for all zoom levels.

How Bizarre. I went a good ways a number of different directions. I live southwest of the area and was about to pull into my sub when I picked up LTE again. Went a bit around the area of my neighborhood here in Riverview and picked up LTE. Went half way down Balm Riverview towards CR672 and it stopped. Turned around, turned right on Big Bend and went east till it ended and it dropped off. Went back down Big Bend and it stopped in Summerfield. Went into my sub and picked up a very weak 4G signal one block from my house and it dropped off. I had 4G on Boyette Rd. as far as the post office near 301 and Boyette. Was amazed at how far I was picking up. Be interested to see it on Sensorly.

I just mapped it for all the way down Bloomingdale to where the Walmart is all the way down Kings to my house which is Cypress trace apartments

I think I went to most of the edges on this one, including Bloomingdale, but missed some on the northern end I would suppose. Even drove to the end of John Moore Rd. Sensorly hasn't updated yet, will keep watching there. You'll be surprised at how far southwest into Riverview I picked up 4G.

We are seeing single sites just flame a signal far and wide. I said in another post we are lucky we doing have huge skyscrapers to deal with like other cities. I wonder if it's more than that though. The state for the most part is pretty flat too. Could that be a reason. Can you imagine how good your coverage is going to be here in Florida when this done

According to Sensorly, their maps update at least once a day for all zoom levels.

How Bizarre. I went a good ways a number of different directions. I live southwest of the area and was about to pull into my sub when I picked up LTE again. Went a bit around the area of my neighborhood here in Riverview and picked up LTE. Went half way down Balm Riverview towards CR672 and it stopped. Turned around, turned right on Big Bend and went east till it ended and it dropped off. Went back down Big Bend and it stopped in Summerfield. Went into my sub and picked up a very weak 4G signal one block from my house and it dropped off. I had 4G on Boyette Rd. as far as the post office near 301 and Boyette. Was amazed at how far I was picking up. Be interested to see it on Sensorly.

Were you possibly getting a signal from another tower possibly?

Hey feech I have no tears to day well wait I do tears of joy that I got LTE at home out of all places my house is light up this is sweet as hell I have to go on my porch to get a hit but hell a lot better than drive to Wesley chapel to fast it like I have been lol

• Like 1

I think I went to most of the edges on this one, including Bloomingdale, but missed some on the northern end I would suppose. Even drove to the end of John Moore Rd. Sensorly hasn't updated yet, will keep watching there. You'll be surprised at how far southwest into Riverview I picked up 4G.

I can't see any new info in Brandon or Largo in Sensorly. Anyone who's been mapping should check that their Sensorly app is uploading the map data.

You can verify this in the app here: > Menu > Details > Messages to send (there should be numbers here), and the status should say 'SENDING' when it's uploading data. There is a 'Force send' button at the top right next to the search button.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I can't see any new info in Brandon or Largo in Sensorly. Anyone who's been mapping should check that their Sensorly app is uploading the map data.

You can verify this in the app here: > Menu > Details > Messages to send (there should be numbers here), and the status should say 'SENDING' when it's uploading data. There is a 'Force send' button at the top right next to the search button.

I didn't know about that thanks

Also, I see my updates in Sensorly pretty pretty soon after I upload them.

Nothing there yet and I covered a large area as well. We'll all wait for the next update. I think we'll be surprised.

Were you possibly getting a signal from another tower possibly?

I don't think so. Also, for hopeforLTE1, I was not driving a black car. I was in a light blue Jeep and was done by 0730.