Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I don't get it... Is it a premiere information thing?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Unfortunately. Next phase of Network Vision. Those in the know are bound to only discuss so much of it outside of premiere. Those not in the know however are not.

That's pretty stupid, I thought this website was here to help spread information and details about sprints network not to keep it locked away in the premier section. sigh 

There is ton of information available to sponsors and non-sponsors. But to keep this site a float requires the donations of premier members. So there is additional information that premier sponsors have available.

• Like 5

Why so quiet in here? I miss the days of 40 post a day. You guys are turning into Cleveland and Cincinnati.

• Like 1

Why so quiet in here? I miss the days of 40 post a day. You guys are turning into Cleveland and Cincinnati.

I think part of it is upgrades have come slower and people aren't checking here as often.  (?)

But it looks like Columbus will be mostly complete when Sprint announces the launch.  I'm hoping though the E broad / Lancaster area gets LTE .. there is one slightly north and south of E Broad.. and one east of those near the cematary off E Broad and 270.. they form a triangle ( of which there is no LTE ) ..and hopefully 2 r 3 of these will be done soon

No consistent lte connections here in Cincinnati worth commenting on, unfortunately. B26 is being seen off and on and B41 was on for a few weeks only on lte only setting. And no signs of B25 in the Covington KY at all.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think part of it is upgrades have come slower and people aren't checking here as often.  (?)

But it looks like Columbus will be mostly complete when Sprint announces the launch.  I'm hoping though the E broad / Lancaster area gets LTE .. there is one slightly north and south of E Broad.. and one east of those near the cematary off E Broad and 270.. they form a triangle ( of which there is no LTE ) ..and hopefully 2 r 3 of these will be done soon

Everything is ramping back up. It's time to get excited. Sites that they made temporary GMOs and haven't had LTE added, are now being reconstructed and are being converted to Full Builds and will have LTE added.

• Like 2

No consistent lte connections here in Cincinnati worth commenting on, unfortunately. B26 is being seen off and on and B41 was on for a few weeks only on lte only setting. And no signs of B25 in the Covington KY at all.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think Columbus will start to see B26 start kicking in within the next 30-45 days. Sprint B41 is coming along nicely, a few sites are online. Clear B41 is still up already, but they haven't added any additional sites at this time.

• Like 1

Columbus by far is way ahead of Cincinnati, for the looks of it. Unless sites here are actually up but just not running and/or reported. I have noticed that most of the sites that are still showing up as not NV'd in the Covington and Cincinnati downtown per say areas, are sites that are also shared by Clearwire. There are three sites alone in Covington that Sprint shares with Clearwire that have not shown up as upgraded, and 3 in downtown Cinci. 

• Like 1

Columbus by far is way ahead of Cincinnati, for the looks of it. Unless sites here are actually up but just not running and/or reported. I have noticed that most of the sites that are still showing up as not NV'd in the Covington and Cincinnati downtown per say areas, are sites that are also shared by Clearwire. There are three sites alone in Covington that Sprint shares with Clearwire that have not shown up as upgraded, and 3 in downtown Cinci. 

I think the Co-Lo's not being done are just coincidental. There was no correlation between the two in regards to upgrades. We still have sites here that have been built for a while and still haven't been turned on, so don't feel too bad.

I'm just bummed that my Lancaster Ave site is still only NV 3G. I'm in a desert of 3G that is surrounded by LTE.

• Like 2

I'm just bummed that my Lancaster Ave site is still only NV 3G. I'm in a desert of 3G that is surrounded by LTE.

Powerline Sites that weren't converted are going to be redone to full builds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

What about my gmo's, any updates?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You already know that answer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It has been mentioned in chat when Dave spoke to a contractor that the sites that became GMO's are being reworked. Many of those sites had other problems that couldn't be dealt with in a timely manner such as electricians for power towers or towers that failed the engineering assessments for additional equipment. 

• Like 1