Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

They are about 50 lbs a piece give or take. They pull up a line from the winch truck. Run it through the pulley from the rack above or mount a gin pole with a pulley if they are on the top rack. All cake from there...

Heh heh... "winch"...

Sorry, I just had a 10 year old moment there.... LOL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Taptalk 4

2 serving cells in Polaris area. 305 and 405. 405 is strong -82 in mall parking lot

These seems to be two different sites.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

5 bars LTE on Polaris pkwy. Inside skyline at rt 71. Strongest LTE signal I've ever seen up here. Usually only 1 or 2 bars.

Posted Image

You've got rewarded with confirming this site.

• Like 1

Screenshots from Upper Sandusky Towers

Can you post the site ID over in the sponsored area. It will help me with updating the list which I'm currently in the process of doing.

I can't map $#!+ but can offer this...

With an iPhone, you can knock out a lot of what we need. If you can grab the Cell Identity and Physical Cell ID that's a huge help. Then we can confirm a site being active and one of the Android peeps know where the site is and we can go out and map it. Consider yourself a supervisor that tells us where the work is.  :lol:  That's the only credit or praise I'm ever giving to an iPhone.

• Like 1

Anyone going to be on Polaris Parkway around the mall today, we could use some additional mapping, we need to overwrite the weak LTE with the new strong LTE.

I'll swing around the area today....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I'll swing by that way between offices later today and do some as well!

Just a heads up if you all haven't seen it, there are two live sites up that way, about 3 miles apart.

With an iPhone, you can knock out a lot of what we need. If you can grab the Cell Identity and Physical Cell ID that's a huge help. Then we can confirm a site being active and one of the Android peeps know where the site is and we can go out and map it. Consider yourself a supervisor that tells us where the work is. :lol: That's the only credit or praise I'm ever giving to an iPhone.

Supervisor. That's how I roll.

Noticed some purp along 71 between 161 and 270, also along 270 near Cleveland Ave and Westerville Rd. Seems like odd places to get LTE with trees all around those areas. Maybe the site on Schrock west of Cleveland Ave is live?

that was from me - I didn't get a chance to get an engineering screen...

Is the Marcy Road site turned on now?  There is purple around that site.  I don't think the Cedar Hill Road site would reach that far.

That's Cedar Hill/Alspach Rd. I mapped it the other day. I had limited time and wanted to see what the range was. It goes from the town of Cedar Hill (maybe farther) to the south up past Meijer on Diley to the north. I intentionally drove past the Marcy Rd site hoping if it was live that I would jump from LTE to LTE; it did not. That site has fiber now, saw the orange flags run along the homeowner's driveway.

I've found that restarting my phone in an LTE area will get me on LTE faster than anything else. There are many days I spend 20 minutes near the Brice Rd LTE site in traffic and never connect.

Jeez.. 20 minutes. Airplane forces the rescan just like a reboot. That's weird.

tried it. wonky crap I tell ya. Now there is the BSR timers that factors in too. Does airplane mode restart that? I think not, definitely airplane toggle does not affect 3G/800 scan either, from experience. Maybe it does. I dunno always whatever it wants when it wants. I will be at home, sometimes on airave, sometimes on 3G/800 for hours. Seemingly nothing will change that. I give up. Its a bad dream.

tried it. wonky crap I tell ya. Now there is the BSR timers that factors in too. Does airplane mode restart that? I think not, definitely airplane toggle does not affect 3G/800 scan either, from experience. Maybe it does. I dunno always whatever it wants when it wants. I will be at home, sometimes on airave, sometimes on 3G/800 for hours. Seemingly nothing will change that. I give up. Its a bad dream.

Airplane or reboots does not force a PRL rescan due to the acquisition optimization in the CDMA chipset.  Since it was at the highest priority before the reboot or airplane mode it checks that first before going to the PRL for the rules.  Airplane mode will force a LTE scan as that's been known since the first LTE sites came online with Sprint.  That's how the LTE Discovery app was born (love that app for hunting!)